Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

kobe's are the only christmas theme from the nike pack that actually has a strong christmas feel that makes sense with christmas IMHO straight from the christmas carol

Christmas Kobe's have caught my attention.

Still trying to find Beethoven and Moonwalkers for a good price.

The black and the puke toe just throw off the entire shoe in my opinion. I do like the grinches though and seeing as the XIs don't look that appealing at this point, may just do those.

there's little intricacies that tipped me over a purchase for the Christmas cw.. hope to actually double up maybe down the road for under retail..

Yeah those look better than the highs lol. Ah well, I glad I don't personally like any of the colorways coming out this month. I'm very happy with just my IDs.

I think Nike is doing some market research with the Grinch and WTK... They are seeing how awful they can make a shoe look, that people will still buy at $200+.

I think Nike is doing some market research with the Grinch and WTK... They are seeing how awful they can make a shoe look, that people will still buy at $200+.
I personally think both are great. I feel the "no imagination" Grinch ID should have been the Christmas this year

I like the Xmas colorway. Need to see them in person first, but they might be my favorite Xmas Kobe since the Xmas Light 8s. The Grinch iDs seem nice too, but I guess I'm not as hype over them since I have the 6s. Definitely not a bad alternative for folks who missed the original though.

WTKs are an easy pass for me, but I've never been a big fan of What The shoes. The toe looks like it's from the HTM Sharks, and the purple medial side on the left shoe seems like it's from the Draft Days (maybe?). Hard for me to see how they came up with the rest of the colorway based off those pics though.

black fk weave fails with out contradt. it looks dirty and excessive like a blob. those xmas look like some china themed cw.

the wtk cw schemr make the highs look even more silly. clown shoes like a shelf elbow. you may get away with it being the lows, but the combination looks like some board game.

Back
Top Bottom