Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

sick.gif
the toe on that Christmas pair is garbage. Might just do a Grinch ID for the holiday.
Exactly my thoughts.

The toe box just looks totally out of place. 

Thought dey said the WTK X would b a low top?? Disappointed nike could hv done better imo

So confused about the Xmas pair, the five golden rings is cool, but why so heavy on the black? Compared to the rest of the Xmas pack it's very out of place. WTK just looks lazy, last years was much more visually appealing, and they both release the same day?!?! Gonna be a Grinch ID or bust for me this year.

WTK's such a disappointment. I was really hoping they would be a low top.

XMAS and Grinch's are both on my radar.

Why does the WTK 10 have a heel tab?

Looks so weird on an Elite high.

Wish the WTK would have been a low.  Grinch, 5 Rings, and then on to the XIs for me.  BTW...FL added the XI to it's Release Calendar for 1/9.  Looks like the XI release will be according to what was scheduled.  

Last edited:
My problem is the colors. They randomly drew colors and threw it on. No weave of different colors or anything. 5 rings only unless I come up on a deal on the What The along the way then black out the colors.

Wish the WTK would have been a low.  Grinch, 5 Rings, and then on to the XIs for me.  BTW...FL added the XI to it's Release Calendar for 1/9.  Looks like the XI release will be according to what was scheduled.  

So the first 11s to release will be the same color as the Christmas 10s according to the FTL calendar?

Nike Kobe XI
Black/Metallic Gold/Anthracite/Bright Crimson

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom