Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm hoping that they are stashing these laker cw for retros later on down the line. I'm pretty sure that is what is going to happen. They will start releasing them when the lakers are relevant down the line lol

just wanted to ask anybody know where I can get a sub 140$ pair of 11.5 X overcomes? or if not the puirple IX's in a 11? im still looking but I just figured I would ask while I am doing so

Last edited:
just wanted to ask anybody know where I can get a sub 140$ pair of 11.5 X overcomes? or if not the puirple IX's in a 11? im still looking but I just figured I would ask while I am doing so

I'll
Let you hold rose golds for that price [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I'm hoping that they are stashing these laker cw for retros later on down the line. I'm pretty sure that is what is going to happen. They will start releasing them when the lakers are relevant down the line lol
I hope you're right because it would be a tragedy if some of these PE's didn't release.

My favorites so far;

I hope you're right because it would be a tragedy if some of these PE's didn't release.

My favorites so far;
This is by far my favorite 
pimp.gif

Nice. Congrats on witnessing a small piece of Kobe history with that dunk. The energy in the arena seemed electric.
It definitely was, anytime Kobe touched the ball the place started buzzing. I was sitting behind the Rockets bench, The Game was sitting court side and Kobe came over so I got to see him arms length away which was amazing as well.
View media item 1833861

Nice. Congrats on witnessing a small piece of Kobe history with that dunk. The energy in the arena seemed electric.
first dunk of the year and the place went wild. it was cool watching Kobe one last time.

too bad i was sitting in front of some idiot douche bag that kept cussing at Houston and the arena security didn't do anything about. if this was at Clippers game the guy would've been thrown out already. 

It definitely was, anytime Kobe touched the ball the place started buzzing. I was sitting behind the Rockets bench, The Game was sitting court side and Kobe came over so I got to see him arms length away which was amazing as well.
Truly awesome.

Baron right there behind him too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom