Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Between Kobe and Kanye I'm gonna be ringing in the New Year broke AF [emoji]128514[/emoji] Got me Kobe MC and Mamba colors ID's got the Mambacurials on the employee 50% off from a friend at FL and now getting Grinch and Kobe 5 rings [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] plus already got the yeezy 750 and the tan 350 on 29th Oh well Merry Christmas to MEEEEEEE[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

I gotta try to cut down on shoe purchases this year so it's gonna come down to 5 rings or pass up and wait on the 11 Achilles and pick up the 5 rings down the line sometime

I got tickets to see Bean in OKC. Was first in line and figured out right before we got in the arena that he was out. Huge letdown! Also the trip to see him was 4 hours. Anyways, I wore my mambacolor iD and got rave reviews. Guess ill try again in April!

Sent back size 11 rose golds.

On the hunt for 11.5. eBay got one pair for over $350.... Nah b.

Every other color I can find(with ease) but these. What's the deal?

Even though they are HIs, they are really the only decent/wearable colorway to come out beside the HTMs.

Last edited:
Even those they are HIs, they are really the only decent/wearable colorway to come out beside the HTMs.

i feel you. I got my drill sergeants on super duper NDC discount, and i might send them back because they're not easy to wear. thinking of picking of the 5 rings and sending back my drills

Even those they are HIs, they are really the only decent/wearable colorway to come out beside the HTMs.

i feel you. I got my drill sergeants on super duper NDC discount, and i might send them back because they're not easy to wear. thinking of picking of the 5 rings and sending back my drills

Honestly, Nike had a winner with the Kobe 10. We can clearly see what they are capable of making between the HTMs and PE, yet they released garbage colorway after garbage colorway.

I don't wear modern basketball shoes casually, only for playing ball and they are all still too ugly for me to spend more than $100 on, knowing all in going to do is beat them up.

I bought the 5am through my boy's swoosh account for 100 and the air bag blew out in one shoe...

Nike could've done so much more.

Even though they are HIs, they are really the only decent/wearable colorway to come out beside the HTMs.
Tell me about. I feel like I have searched the earth literally with no luck at a reasonable cost.

I never thought about putting AJ2012 midsoles in kobes. I immediately tried them and they both are better than the lunarlons. My goodness.

happy.gif
 decide to stop by outlet today and found a pair of Mambacurials for $129.99 plus 20% off. gonna return these with my original retail receipt 
tongue.gif

this new HTM will be more GR right?

btw i hate to be a hypocrite but the wtk's are really growing on me 

Back
Top Bottom