Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm having a little anxiety about being able to cop the 5 rings. I hope the bots don't flourish Saturday.

The bots won't scoop these don't worry.
I am actually contemplating on whether I should get up Saturday morning and head to a Foot Locker to cop. Something I haven't done in a few years. I need these for my Kobe collection.

Sold off most off most of my Kobe collection, this is all that remains: 
The essentials. I would like to do the same but I only have one of those pairs 
ohwell.gif

I would be surprised if any Christmas shoes sold out instantly. Last year they sat for months, and the year before most sat for a while. Not saying they won't, but I'd be surprised

i saw that pic on facebook.

just called the store and the rep told me that theyre not taking phone orders because theyre "very busy" right now.

That's lame, I understand they're busy but you can't just change your policy on the fly like that

I ordered my pair with the quickness, I'm gonna hoop in those cuz I can't pull off highs casually

Keisha took my order and was super nice, maybe asking for her will help

Last edited:
i saw that pic on facebook.

just called the store and the rep told me that theyre not taking phone orders because theyre "very busy" right now.

That's lame, I understand they're busy but you can't just change your policy on the fly like that

I ordered my pair with the quickness, I'm gonna hoop in those cuz I can't pull off highs casually

Took about 20 mins, but I had the fiancé talk to the manager, and she was able to use here manipulative ways to get them to go ahead and ship me out a pair for $95 after taxes and shipping :wink:

Took about 20 mins, but I had the fiancé talk to the manager, and she was able to use here manipulative ways to get them to go ahead and ship me out a pair for $95 after taxes and shipping :wink:

Smh they charged me like $10 for ups ground from no cal to so cal, can't complain though for $95 out the door

surprised to see the wtk isn't gaining much hype, just saw them in person at my local HOH and damn they are fire, hope it's a sleeper release lol

Back
Top Bottom