Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

You should try the FK model its constructed better than the IX and the XI is better than X.

I see many people say KB FK based shoes arent "true fk" but if your comparing them to a running shoe then its not a fair comparison. Nike will perfect the technogly and will deliver something as close to their running models; but with a bball performance purpose.
I agree, I thought the X flyknit was improved too. It's just not stretchy like the free flyknit, which is probably a good thing. I think if Nike took out some of the toe cap backing from the XI it would be very similar to other knit ball shoes. From pictures, however, they look like they have a reinforced knit toe cap as well.

Without a doubt. 5 Rings are nice but don't have the same everyday appeal as the HTMs. IDs are overpriced garbage (and I own a pair, guilty as charged). The knit only looks good with the "stock" wolf grey medial, which does not look good with the MC lateral.

Again, Nike made the best flyknit lows extremely limited (granted, not on the level of the HTM 9s).

Without a doubt. 5 Rings are nice but don't have the same everyday appeal as the HTMs. IDs are overpriced garbage (and I own a pair, guilty as charged). The knit only looks good with the "stock" wolf grey medial, which does not look good with the MC lateral.

Again, Nike made the best flyknit lows extremely limited (granted, not on the level of the HTM 9s).

Yep, of course I don't own any HTM but the white/multi and gum 9 is like the most ridiculous fly Kobes out there

black/MC HTM 9 for me

Then again, the 9 killed it with the high CWs for the most part. I didn't buy a single X high.

Those too man, they were/are fireballs...

A lot of people didn't like the highs, I loved them however and they still stand as my favorite model

You said x high my fault, yeah me neither, own one pair of x and it's the lagoons, however still will prolly get the asg later

Yeah, the X Elite Highs just look...off. Rose Gold wasn't bad, but the silhouette just isn't up to par with the 9.

Which WTK is worse...the 9 or 10?

florida mall still has full size runs at champs and footlocker for the kobes, in person meh. should of gone with white instead of black.

Yeah, the X Elite Highs just look...off. Rose Gold wasn't bad, but the silhouette just isn't up to par with the 9.

Which WTK is worse...the 9 or 10?

I actually like the x more for cw, don't know exactly why but I've never been a "what the" fan for any signature

Does anyone know if that 4th HTM is still coming out before the XI (officially) releases?  I think it was supposed to be 805937-010.  I would think that if it was going to release, it would have to be in the next week and a half.

pimp.gif
since HOH wouldn't let me use disco. I still came up
My man! 
nthat.gif

What the usual wait time on when you can use a VIP reward discount on a shoe that they didn't except it or let you use it on release day?

You'd be better off with the black bottom. That white sole will get so dirty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom