Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yes they are!!!......couldnt use my vip rewards ONCE again on a new release!!!!....
mean.gif
FTL's rewards program is a sham IMO.

My points usually expire due to the releases that I want being so far apart.

And now they're not allowing you to use them on so called QS labeled kicks........ what's the point?

I just take my chances online Eastbay (no tax), or NDC and use ebates towards my purchases. 

End ships fast, I pulled the trigger... Couldn't pass on $205 (the wife is gonna kill me but [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji])

I just used my Xmas today, and the left shoe is a little snug. I went TTS on the curials, rose golds and .5 up on the asg. They all fit fine except the xmas. I hope these fit better when they break in.

Just got my tracking number. Should be arriving Jan. 5.

...I have a feeling this is a start for my Kobe collection. :x

Sweet. I just finishd chatting with a Nike agent on the chat line and they told me the same thing and that my order is safe. Thank god. I love these. I'm a bit late to the X Elite Low party, but eh better late than never!

Last edited:
probably couldve bought the whats in store but I was so excited i went and bought offline. used a gift card too and got them for a song.
wanna buy the x m a s but sure as heck dont wanna spend any money

my gawd they look dope.
what the 10 > 8 > 9 > ........... 7 .may they sit long enough to double up . the highs really are one of my favorite releases this year

Back
Top Bottom