Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Best non-elite : 5 a.m.
Best elite High: Rose Gold but all great.
Best elite Low: Xmas and its not even close.
Best HTM: Racecar

Best X: Xmas

This picture makes the lateral flyknit look green 

Last edited:
1. Race Car

2. Shark Jaw

3. Xmas

4. Curial

My 5AMs are now shedding scales....and both the Fundamentals and 5AMs I own folded on the sides after about 2 wears.  The regular models are trash to me (no offense to those who like them...I respect all you guy's opinions), and by default wound't make my personal 'best of' list.

And the highs....they're just too plain compared to the 9 highs for my liking.  They were 'blah' the first time I saw leaked pics, the first time I saw them in person...and are still 'blah' to me.  

I can already tell after just two wears...the XI 'Achilles Heel' will be on my 'best of' list next year.  Love em...and they already have me squirreling away $, and cooking up recipes for when the iDs go live on the 9th.

Last edited:
My top 5 favorite colorways of the Kobe X:

1: Rose Gold

2. ASG

3. 5am

4. Fundamentals

5. Elite 'Team' High

Bottom 5 least favorite colorways of the Kobe X:

1. Pain

2. Cheetos

3. July 4th.

4. All the elite highs with the Eagle logo on the tongue.

5. Silk Road

Last edited:
Kobe stepping off the plane wearing the Elevates
I always told y'all, that the Elevates are nice.
smokin.gif
  Even Kobe wearing them off-court 
laugh.gif

btw I just recognized that he is wearing them with TF. Since I own the same green pants, I'm bout to hit the airport in a similar fit the next time 
roll.gif

For the Kobe X elite low Xmas I went .5 up and it still gives me that snug feel and I hardly ever size up but I did with this. However when I was trying both tts and .5 up on, it was a minimal difference I felt I could of done either one. The half size up just gave me a tab bit more toe box room as the tts were a VERY exact fit with no extra room. Hope this helps.

You talking about forward toe room or toe wiggle room (wiggle up and down) because if there no space in front of your toes your tts is actually .5 up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom