Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

for the grinches, is the back portion of the shoe painted?  looks like every other painted ID except for toebox.

At first I liked the volt tongue. After seeing the photos, I'm liking the stock design more. Can't wait to see them in person.

Just rec'd my Xmas pair and they are incredible, I'm beyond impressed with how they look in person 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

still so so on the x mas pair. have a month to return them though. just need the other elites to hit discount.

still so so on the x mas pair. have a month to return them though. just need the other elites to hit discount.

I say keep em, no more colorways are releasing...I know a few of us sent pairs back and regret it smh

Anywhere with the Christmas pair for below retail or available in 11?
I was waiting for my gift card refund on Nike and they pulled them so now I'm SOL.

I was waiting for my gift card refund on Nike and they pulled them so now I'm SOL.

I just returned my sz 11 to NDC after no one in this thread or in the buy/sell forum were interested when I was selling them for retail

I bet they'll send to an outlet

I saw multiple pairs of the 5Rings on the wall at my local FTL today. DIdn't bother asking what sizes they had in back though. Try stock locating if you want them to ship to you. 

I want to wear these, but I don't think I can wear them with anything other than shorts or sweats. I've switched out the laces because I like the look of the alternate ones, but I haven't gotten around to wearing them out.

Maybe I should just move them...or are people over Xs now that the XIs are out?

View media item 1862680

I want to wear these, but I don't think I can wear them with anything other than shorts or sweats. I've switched out the laces because I like the look of the alternate ones, but I haven't gotten around to wearing them out.

I think you need to do what you want, and not worry about others.

Why did you buy them then?

View media item 1862680
I wore my arrowheads with jeans out in LA seeing Mamba. They looked fine.

Back
Top Bottom