Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

hard to tell coming from @redrum3281
laugh.gif
​wait, now you been around long enough to know I lace swap everything
mean.gif
 sigh all good though, I repped you prior to me my comment to    ​

^ They look good, its funny how not getting picked in the raffle really ticked me off, and even up until Friday night, I was searching up and down fee-bay trying to find a decent pair, but once the 11s dropped on ID Saturday morning, my interest in those faded. 

So when are the leftovers Xs going to be dropping in price now that the XIs are out?

Waiting for TBs to hit outlets. Debating on picking up the Bright Crimson. Would like to grab a HTM when I see a reasonable price, could be waiting a year or two though but I will. Not done with the X yet.

Props to everyone who got the HTM... I just got these in after NDC messed up my order and sent me the wrong shoes last week. Well worth the wait... 

Of course, they look great in person. Feel amazing. Also didn't know that the swoosh and a lot of the shoe was 3M... anyway, underrated colorway. Apparerently they're inspired by the Philadelphia Eagles? Idk, I guess I could see it but I don't think it's an exact match to their colors. 

Props to everyone who got the HTM... I just got these in after NDC messed up my order and sent me the wrong shoes last week. Well worth the wait... 
View media item 1866053
View media item 1866055
View media item 1866056
View media item 1866061
View media item 1866070
View media item 1866071

Of course, they look great in person. Feel amazing. Also didn't know that the swoosh and a lot of the shoe was 3M... anyway, underrated colorway. Apparerently they're inspired by the Philadelphia Eagles? Idk, I guess I could see it but I don't think it's an exact match to their colors. 

$99 ON-RACK right now at al HOH/FTL

Back
Top Bottom