Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Props to everyone who got the HTM... I just got these in after NDC messed up my order and sent me the wrong shoes last week. Well worth the wait... 
View media item 1866053
View media item 1866055
View media item 1866056
View media item 1866061
View media item 1866070
View media item 1866071

Of course, they look great in person. Feel amazing. Also didn't know that the swoosh and a lot of the shoe was 3M... anyway, underrated colorway. Apparerently they're inspired by the Philadelphia Eagles? Idk, I guess I could see it but I don't think it's an exact match to their colors. 

$99 ON-RACK right now at al HOH/FTL

Only this color?

^^varies by location my local HOH got most non elite lows for $99, including the July 4, peach jams
ohwell.gif
 i think the only one still on slight discount are the majors, also all elite lows are $149 except the xmas
happy.gif
 now if only they hurry up and drop the prices on the opening highs and wtk then i could be done with the 10s
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think the only Xs I saw at $99 were the Pains a week or so ago, got to check back and hope others have dropped in price.

You guys think the Mambacurials will be discounted soon? Still bummed I missed out on the NDC deal.

*immediately for sale in signature*

laugh.gif
the pair in my signature is a size 11.5, my pair is a size 12! its my first kobe x low, so i did not know how they would fit, so i got both "my sizes".

one should not judge so fast. i mostly get multiple pairs for big releases, especially nike 
wink.gif

You guys think the Mambacurials will be discounted soon? Still bummed I missed out on the NDC deal.
My HoH has them for I believe 140ish. As well as all elite lows except Christmas. And then peach jams bright crimsons and a few others for 100-120

sorry I seen people selling in this post so I came to this post to ask a question my bad lol

Im sure u haven't seen anyoone selling in here

U may get a PM from a mod about reading the rules/regulations

But its gravy tho, not trying to come down on ya, just informing u

Last edited:
Im sure u haven't seen anyoone selling in here

U may get a PM from a mod about reading the rules/regulations

But its gravy tho, not trying to come down on ya, just informing u
yea I actually have...but clearly I wasent selling nothing on here I was asking opinions about copping a shoe

My HoH has them for I believe 140ish. As well as all elite lows except Christmas. And then peach jams bright crimsons and a few others for 100-120
Hmm, I wonder if it's the same for my local HoH...I'll have to check them out.

At FL I seen the Flights and the Seahawks CW for $99 today

I just want some Elites on disco to ball in

I do know that there are some Vinos for $99 at select outlets

Just gotta call around or better yet check the outlet thread for more info

Back
Top Bottom