Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

A lot of people did not like the highs this year, but I liked them better than the IX highs - I just wish they had released more/better CW's - I picked up 4 of the 6. And all but the Rose Golds at a nice discount.
I liked the Highs from this year,I like the 9 highs better though. 

A lot of people did not like the highs this year, but I liked them better than the IX highs - I just wish they had released more/better CW's - I picked up 4 of the 6. And all but the Rose Golds at a nice discount.

Weren't there 7 though?

WTK
Coda
USA
Commander
Elevate
Rose gold
Team elites

Have any non-elite 10s hit the factory outlets yet?
nerd.gif
Blackouts in Ontario Mills at $120, still too high imo

Is $340 shipped a good price for the Kobe X HTM "Oreo" (sorry if that's not the nickname) but I'm not to big on the white sockliner. I honestly prefer the Arrowheads, Is it unrealistic of me to think I can get a pair in that price range?

Last edited:
Is $340 shipped a good price for the Kobe X HTM "Oreo" (sorry if that's not the nickname) but I'm not to big on the white sockliner. I honestly prefer the Arrowheads, Is it unrealistic of me to think I can get a pair in that price range?
I think it's a good price for the Oreos. I've pretty much given up on finding the arrowheads for under 400/

Last edited:
just waiting on that extra 25% off code from ndc then those Codas will be snagged
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Have any non-elite 10s hit the factory outlets yet?
nerd.gif
They've had a bunch of colorways at outlets for a while. Check the December/January/February outlet threads, people are always posting good stuff. Personally here in San Diego the outlet near the border had Mambacurials and Blackouts for $130 during Christmas, likely all gone by now though.

EDIT: Here's a link to the February thread

http://niketalk.com/t/643730/offici...e-store-update-thread-do-not-make-requests/30

Some non-elite X's for 110-130

Last edited:
It's a good price, I had to pay $365 shipped for mine but got it during release week so the prices were inflated/hyped.

Still waiting for the damn non-elites to hit $99 price already, specifically the bright crimsons. XIs are already sitting in shelves, not moving.

Bright crimsons even went up in price on footlocker.com. :smh:

This shoe is crazy comfortable for casual wear, wore a pair to Disneyland for 12-13 hours of standing and walking and no pains at all.

Still waiting for the damn non-elites to hit $99 price already, specifically the bright crimsons. XIs are already sitting in shelves, not moving.

This shoe is crazy comfortable for casual wear, wore a pair to Disneyland for 12-13 hours of standing and walking and no pains at all.

House of hoops San Antonio had them for either 99 or 129. I saw the flights and another non elite for 99. Every elite high or low were 149.99 including opening nights

House of hoops San Antonio had them for either 99 or 129. I saw the flights and another non elite for 99. Every elite high or low were 149.99 including opening nights

Thats odd

I went to HOH 2 days ago for some elite X highs and none of them had the 149.99 tag on them anymore

Not sure if the sale is over or what

But Im sure there will be some crazy deals come Presidents Day

Last edited:

Hagerstown MD

View media item 1907513

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom