Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

goddamn at that price, I read here that they do not honor 30% discounts on phone orders but definitely worth a shot

thanks for the heads up
9.5 or 10
You may be fine just act like it belongs lol. I know guys where able to get the Kobe 10 high's "elevate" for 109 + 30% off making them about $90 shipped. ​

Thats odd

I went to HOH 2 days ago for some elite X highs and none of them had the 149.99 tag on them anymore

Not sure if the sale is over or what

But Im sure there will be some crazy deals come Presidents Day

Really all Kobe elites were 149.99 got the elite drills for the gym. Was thinking on getting the opening nights as well for the same price but I have a pair of elevates to run down. Also all the kobe pants were 39.99 and shorts 29.99. This was this past Sunday

Thanks for the heads up.  Just ordered the Blackouts.  Wanted the them over the crimsons because of the purple color haha

I was tempted to get the blackouts as well when I called, pics online all look so good

I'm in for Drill Sargeants for that price, probably the only elite lows I'd consider buying... well maybe the xmas too if it comes down to around ~$120

Crimsons are tempting for $80 but I just really don't like the materials on the regular version. That's why I never bought any X. Don't do the highs and no flyknkt low color ways appeal to me either. Gonna be first Kobe in a long time I entirely skip even when on clearance.

Placed an order a bit ago for the Elite Team Purple jawns

$109.99 plus the 30%, came out to be $90 and some change again

Some stores honor the 30%

Some wanna be jackasces about it and say they're not willing to break the company law :rolleyes

The store I called was the Branson, MO store

417-332-0522

I was hesitant on the non-elite versions too especially when people first got their ASG and the details were peeling and everything. Then I tried them on and it was stiff and dug on my foot when I walk/run when I tried them on in-store.

I gave it a chance again and it broken in quick enough and now if I could get some colorways for these prices, they do feel like a bargain because they are very comfortable and decent enough to ball indoors.

They actually aren't even EMs, theur just regular mesh fused.

They do break in very nicely though, as I stated before, I wore to Disneyland for 12-13 hours straight of walking and standing in line and was just very comfortable throughout and that sold me to try and grab as many of the colorways I like as I can especially now that these deals are popping up.

hehe I appreciate the help though, good deals all around

It was the extra 30% that was clutch, without it, the JJ price might have been better

I was hesitant on the non-elite versions too especially when people first got their ASG and the details were peeling and everything. Then I tried them on and it was stiff and dug on my foot when I walk/run when I tried them on in-store.

I gave it a chance again and it broken in quick enough and now if I could get some colorways for these prices, they do feel like a bargain because they are very comfortable and decent enough to ball indoors.
How bad do those peel?  Wanted to cop a pair for ball in but I imagine thats only going to make it worse.

Anyone have pics of what their all stars look like after some wear?

eyes.gif
the Elite high should be $99 by now
maybe the during or after the all star weekend. 

Back
Top Bottom