Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

eyes.gif
SoCal HOH should drop all their Kobe 10 prices by now
mean.gif
They haven't?  I thought all drops/discounts are company-wide.  That's what the sales associates have told me in the past.  "If it's discounted at one location, the price is reflected throughout the system."  ?

I used to get that with my X Elite Lows until they were broken in.  I feel your pain. 

i dunno what is considered broken in. lol. i wore them a few times for lighter gamesa nd shoot around. these feel freaking heavy and rigid. even now they still do. i dunno if changing the socks help.

played an intense game in the X, and my right pinky just hurt.
I used to get that with my X Elite Lows until they were broken in.  I feel your pain. 
i dunno what is considered broken in. lol. i wore them a few times for lighter gamesa nd shoot around. these feel freaking heavy and rigid. even now they still do. i dunno if changing the socks help.
I wasn't sure until the upper finally softened up.  Took a good couple weeks of playing in them but until they actually softened up, I was losing hope and thinking they were going to be painful forever.  LOL  I'm so glad that I pushed through because now they play almost as well as my XIs.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I used to get the with my X Elite Lows until they were broken in.  I feel your pain. 
I wasn't sure until the upper finally softened up.  Took a good couple weeks of playing in them but until they actually softened up, I was losing hope and thinking they were going to be painful forever.  LOL  I'm so glad that I pushed through because now they play almost as well as my XIs.  :lol:

Im.stuck with a few more pairs of these, LOL. didnt think they would suck so bad. haha

i got the xi, but havent balled.in them either. lol

Went to house of hoops at Willowbrook mall in Houston on Wednesday and the wtk was priced at 199. Wondering if that will change or not soon

Kobe x elite low 5rings/Xmas for 119.99 and I have a 20 off VIP and a 20 off gift card which means I can get this for $80 out the door. I have a lot of things to pay for coming up and I told myself to not buy anything that's not necessary as I'm trying to save but man that price is really having me consider.

Kobe x elite low 5rings/Xmas for 119.99 and I have a 20 off VIP and a 20 off gift card which means I can get this for $80 out the door. I have a lot of things to pay for coming up and I told myself to not buy anything that's not necessary as I'm trying to save but man that price is really having me consider.
I'd pay you $120 if you can get it and ship to me

Lol I hear you, I'm headed to HoH today to see what deals they have.  I have a 20$ VIP + 40$ gift card that I need to use by next weekend, so basically 60$ off already, if I find any 10 high's or low's for 120$ in my size, that's a 60$ out the door god damn.

Just got back from the House of Hoops.  Was able to find the American and Commander's, unfortunately they didn't have the Coda's or Rose Gold which would of been the ultimate pick up.  Decided to grab the Americans, they were on sale for $119.99, after 43$ gift card and 20$ VIP rewards, my total came out to $65 out the door.  Great pickup and nice addition to the collection.  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom