Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Steal for $79...

i38b2e.jpg

Hey guys just a question. Will the traction on the outsole burn really fast on an outdoor court? And what`s a good price for the Mambacurials? There is someone auctioning a DS pair at ebay starting at 119

Hey guys just a question. Will the traction on the outsole burn really fast on an outdoor court? And what`s a good price for the Mambacurials? There is someone auctioning a DS pair at ebay starting at 119

Yeah I don't think the traction would last long on outdoor courts. And for the mambacurials, I'd say anything under $150 is a pretty good price.

Anyone know where I can find good quality flat laces in black to swap out my Crimson X's?

Hopefully ones that mimic the ones that Nike made for the Kobe X

Thanks

I thnk dey mens? Someone posted them on twitter... good prices tho, especially the wtk for $119!!!

All these colors for $120. WTK over half off!
View media item 1982788

hmmm may be a good time to check my local foot locker and do a stock locate for some mambacurials. saw the price tag of the opening nights in the corner, so maybe, just maybe, other elite lows are at $120. saw a few posts back that the xmas cw is at $120 as well. repped.

EDIT: local FTL in my area (portland, or) has same prices. pulled the trigger on the mamabcurials for $120 shipped!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom