Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

picked up rose golds for $127 (mil disco, reg 129.99) also double purple for 89.99 all at el paso outlet store, I think all I need left is the wtk and i'd be satisfied

picked up rose golds for $127 (mil disco, reg 129.99) also double purple for 89.99 all at el paso outlet store, I think all I need left is the wtk and i'd be satisfied
Nice! Yea i got lucky and doubled on the rose gold. I am looking to hit doubles on the purple but i slept when they were at the outlet. I might do a chat and see if there might be one lurking around somewhere. 

Nice! Yea i got lucky and doubled on the rose gold. I am looking to hit doubles on the purple but i slept when they were at the outlet. I might do a chat and see if there might be one lurking around somewhere. 

Im gonna double up on the Rose Golds also

Bout pulled the trigger on the Codas for 79.99 but I said nah

Got a pair of those blk/blu!

Couldn't get the free shipping even after saying I was a Nike+ member but had a $5-off survey so that kind of balances it out.

Funny thing is all these outlet and discount find are actually making my Kobe X collection bigger than I ever expected it to be :lol:

Last edited:
Got a pair of those blk/blu!

Couldn't get the free shipping even after saying I was a Nike+ member but had a $5-off survey so that kind of balances it out.

Funny thing is all these outlet and discount find are actually making my Kobe X collection bigger than I ever expected it to be :lol:
What was the total after shipping costs and tax?

The email I got says $63.22 before the $5 discount and they didn't include tax for some reason. I know for sure she is going to apply the $5 off later on (she told me on the phone) but I am not sure if tax will be added later on too. Even if they add tax later on, it's probably going to be $70 out the door before the $5 survey discount.

Your Purchase

Ship From Store (1)
KOBE X $54.97T

Shipping $8.25N
FEDEx Ground

Subtotal $63.22
Tax $0.00

Total $63.22

Last edited:
I just called Nike Silverthorne and I was told that they are sold out of all sizes of the Kobe X Liberty. What a bargain!! Congrats to the people who acted quick and were able to cop a pair.

I might do a nike chat and see whats up and let you know. I wouldnt mind scooping up an extra pair especailly since ive seen them at about 80 dollars.
that would be cool! I was thinking about taking the ebay route but i see they have been poppin up in the outlets but not in my size.

are those IDs?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom