Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Ross is my go-to for great finds. Have gotten a pair of Cloaks and Shark VII's, Lebron 9, and several Hyperdunks there. So random though of course.

I tried the orange low colorway on at the outlet and they felt good. Low to the ground. Why do people rank these behind the Kobe 8, 9, and 11? Is the containment not as good? It also happens that this is the shoe where they didn't use a drop in midsole

Kobe 10's are pretty good performers and hold there own but they do not compete aesthetically with those models if we are talking about the base model. I love to hoop in 10 highs alot

I enjoyed playing in the 10's last year but the 11's both Elite and EM are much better performers than them IMO.

Scooped these at Ross for 75

They had the black and red joints but they were a full size too small.
Super find! I never find crap at Ross....
mean.gif
i saw this as well as the blue and green pairs

how durable is the forefoot lunarlon compared to the 8 and 9? Does the traditional midsole setup make the lunar any more durable?

how durable is the forefoot lunarlon compared to the 8 and 9? Does the traditional midsole setup make the lunar any more durable?
I had a pair of X Pains that I used from mid July '15 through late February of this year.  I'd say I was playing basketball from 2-4 times a week, for about 2-4 hours each visit.  The forefoot Lunarlon lasted through all of that.  Unfortunately, it was the heel Zoom Air that gave out on me.  I'm 5'10" and weigh about 212, currently, and I sprint a lot, cut hard, rebound a lot.  So, given all of that, I still love playing in Xs and will continue to buy more stock of them.

Last edited:

I had a pair of X Pains that I used from mid July '15 through late February of this year.  I'd say I was playing basketball from 2-4 times a week, for about 2-4 hours each visit.  The forefoot Lunarlon lasted through all of that.  Unfortunately, it was the heel Zoom Air that gave out on me.  I'm 5'10" and weigh about 212, currently, and I sprint a lot, cut hard, rebound a lot.  So, given all of that, I still love playing in Xs and will continue to buy more stock of them.
good to know. did the heel zoom pop or just lost bounce?

good to know. did the heel zoom pop or just lost bounce?
I didn't hear a pop but it definitely deflated.  It felt ultra squishy and when I looked at the bottoms, I could tell that it was sunk in.  Luckily, Nike has an awesome two year warranty and I was able to get a voucher for the full value and bought more kicks to hoop in.

View media item 2112542Bonus, these 'kobes' were $10, but they were too big. I was :wow: when I saw the price. My boy needed a pair of hooping shoes BADLY and they were close to his size. I was gonna scoop for him but I figured he'd be too picky, which he was.

Bonus, these 'kobes' were $10, but they were too big. I was
eek.gif
when I saw the price. My boy needed a pair of hooping shoes BADLY and they were close to his size. I was gonna scoop for him but I figured he'd be too picky, which he was.
good karma will come to you. 

Hey, would anyone know whats the difference between 805937 002 and 805937 001 for the Kobe HTM "Arrowheads"?

They look identical, however one is worth way more than the other.

Some kind of QS?

Thanks, 

The Cheaper one is the US release and the More expensive one is Europe/OG Release.

USA had slightly different shoebox contents and if I remember right there is a slight difference to the shoes maybe lacetips and not as many spare laces

Not worth the price difference though.

Also watch out for fakes as theres a heap

@kite04dx  

Last edited:

The Cheaper one is the US release and the More expensive one is Europe/OG Release.

USA had slightly different shoebox contents and if I remember right there is a slight difference to the shoes maybe lacetips and not as many spare laces

Not worth the price difference though.

Also watch out for fakes as theres a heap

@kite04dx  
thanks man!

Damn, $10. I copped a few from Foot Locker for $30. The Kobe is one of my favorite shoes.

I found the purple highs at Ross for $70 last week. Decent find. Love the purple but I wish the color of the sole was different. That neon green is kind of wack.

Found a pair of kobe x team purple size 11 and size 10 at the Ross store in Vegas on the strip. Grabbed the size 11, still a size 10 left.

The size 10 was priced at $225 though for some reason. (Probably should have grabbed both). The size 11 was tagged size 10 as well.

Back
Top Bottom