Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I've found various pairs of Kobe X (EM and Elite) in Ross but not in Marshalls.  The tough part has always been finding these gems in my size.  LOL

Picked up some B Grade stamped All Stars for $45 at the local Ross. Didn't see anything wrong with them.

Not sure of the going rate of the HTM Xs nowadays, but I can scoop a DS pair of Mamba Arrowheads for $280 shipped. Good deal?

Hey guys, can someone who owns the Kobe X Christmas confirm whether the size tags inside the shoe look like the pics I've attached? Shoes have never been worn but have these spots all over the size tags. Not sure what it is - wonder if others look the same? Got these at a Nike outlet store.

Attachments

• IMG_20170817_085319.jpg
    IMG_20170817_085319.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20170817_085305.jpg
    IMG_20170817_085305.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
Hey guys, can someone who owns the Kobe X Christmas confirm whether the size tags inside the shoe look like the pics I've attached? Shoes have never been worn but have these spots all over the size tags. Not sure what it is - wonder if others look the same? Got these at a Nike outlet store.

Yeah it's suppose to be like that. It's the way the material for the inside is. Mine is the same

How is sizing on the Elite high? Back then, I got a size 11 on the Christmas X but I just pulled the trigger on a size 10.5 Elite High (purple colorway).

How is sizing on the Elite high? Back then, I got a size 11 on the Christmas X but I just pulled the trigger on a size 10.5 Elite High (purple colorway).
Sizing is the same but remember to really loosen the laces on that upper because it's paper thin and you don't want to grab hold and pull the shoes on. Lots of people tear their uppers that way.

Back
Top Bottom