Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Is there have a press conference like KD, Bron and Kyrie that the person coming to talk about his shoe? Or they just release the pics on website. Smh to Nike.

i read wrong 
sick.gif

I wish that purple pair came out first

I sort of want the blue lagoon to try it out, but the cost for that will drive me away

I wonder when these will hit ID :nerd:

I have narrow feet so I don't mind!

Yep, I love the Kobe VII and Lebron XI

Strictly for hooping if I do decide to copp, based on the info we know so far (materials/construction) - would it be safe to say that these would outperform the Kobe 8/9s on-court?

The Lagoon Blue colorway looks aight imo...

Strictly for hooping if I do decide to copp, based on the info we know so far (materials/construction) - would it be safe to say that these would outperform the Kobe 8/9s on-court?

The Lagoon Blue colorway looks aight imo...

For $180, they BETTER outperform the 8s and/or 9s...

I was always in on the blues- simple yes, but love the shades of blue used and will be nice for socal summer ...AS I like but that crazy silver heel tab/tongue stand out like a sore thumb...these orange/purple things - hell NO.  Can't wait to try the traction and cushion on these things.  I think there's going to be some dope color ways dropping and like its a simple low that has potential to be great on the court.  We'll see soon enough

Damn even this reveal was Meh lol. .. The 9s reveal event much better atleast we got to see other colorways!

Damn even this reveal was Meh lol. .. The 9s reveal event much better atleast we got to see other colorways!
I just hope they don't over saturate this shoe like they have been doing with the LeBron 12s. There seems to be a new colorway of the LeBrons every damn week :x :x

I hope the outsole for some of the upcoming X colorways won't all be clear soled, like the Bron 12's (so far).

If Nike ID were to have the option, XDR rubber with this traction pattern has the potential to be something mean on any surface.

Last edited:
Easy cop for me. I don't have any kicks the color of the blue lagoons and they will look fiyah with tech fleece.

question, i know they made nikeid available immediately for the kyrie 1's. Historically in the kobe line how long until the ID option usually goes up on NDC? 

see i want the highs not these lows...

to each their own tho

that purple POP on the high for me PERFECT jeans sneaker

Finally the Kobe X's official and can say I have had the opportunity to test them out the '5AM Flight/blue lagoon' colourway last month (maybe one of a lucky few in the UK if not worldwide) as i couldn't mention it as it was unofficial then but can honestly say my first impressions from having 2-3 hours wearing the Kobe X that the shoe was quite responsive and that I loved the combination of lunarlon on the forefoot and zoom on the heel best of both worlds, felt the free flex grooves felt like I was wearing a free run shoe. The traction was pretty good if could rival the traction of the 9 but to each of their own I guess.  

In conclusion I was pleased to test out the X given the opportunity and I can never fault Avar's work with the Kobe line as it's all about the innovation, definitely will be copping the 5AM flight cw and think your in for a treat with the X! 

Finally the Kobe X's official and can say I have had the opportunity to test them out the '5AM Flight/blue lagoon' colourway last month (maybe one of a lucky few in the UK if not worldwide) as i couldn't mention it as it was unofficial then but can honestly say my first impressions from having 2-3 hours wearing the Kobe X that the shoe was quite responsive and that I loved the combination of lunarlon on the forefoot and zoom on the heel best of both worlds, felt the free flex grooves felt like I was wearing a free run shoe. The traction was pretty good if could rival the traction of the 9 but to each of their own I guess.  

In conclusion I was pleased to test out the X given the opportunity and I can never fault Avar's work with the Kobe line as it's all about the innovation, definitely will be copping the 5AM flight cw and think your in for a treat with the X! 

Did they feel high off the ground like the KD 7 with the Zoom Max tooling and how was the court feel?

If they aren't then I'm down for the Kobe X. Want to test out this Lunarlon Free tech.

Haven't worn the KD7 or a KD shoe i've always rocked kobes on court since the IV so can't compare it to a KD but felt with the court feel that it was responsive and smooth and low to the ground just like with previous kobe signatures. I'd definitely give the X a run when they drop. 

If the traction rivals the 9 im def in, i want some elite lows tho, hopefully they reveal those soon, since we already seen the elite highs

Back
Top Bottom