Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

It's honestly a relief that Nike is release a sig shoe that is clean. They started getting out hand with the prints on the 8s. then the 9s were such an eye sore beside the elite lows and the unobtainable HTMs.

The specs are appealing. The drop in midsoles are IMO the worst thing to happen to the kobe line.

The price point seems to be the biggest issue with these.
View media item 1380126

Masterpiece elite HIs were cool, the rest look so rediculous... Maybe the greys were alright.
But the EM 9s were terrible. Majority of those prints are beyond tacky.

Masterpiece elite HIs were cool, the rest look so rediculous... Maybe the greys were alright.
But the EM 9s were terrible. Majority of those prints are beyond tacky.
yeah every EM besides the Bruce Lee was garbage to me. I liked every flyknit except for the Beethovens, BHMs and XMas.

Hope one of our resident performance reviewers on this forum can draw me back in. Nike Free like in the forefoot plus lunarlon, sounds like no impact protection and something that will bottom out quickly. If you are someone who hoops pretty regularly. I know a lot of people buy Kobe's for style, but for those that hoop in them, who wants to have a shoe that is "dead" after a month or so of wearing them?

This seems like they legit gave us best of both worlds, zoom bag in the heel for a little springy feel and good impact protection

And lunarlon in the forefoot for that A1 court feel and low to the ground court feel, so even when the lunarlon bottoms out your zoom bag will always be there

This traction tho has me hyped, if it tops the 9 this will be my go to hoop shoe, but im waiting for elite lows just cause im not that into whatever the material on this shoe is

It's honestly a relief that Nike is release a sig shoe that is clean. They started getting out hand with the prints on the 8s. then the 9s were such an eye sore beside the elite lows and the unobtainable HTMs.

The specs are appealing. The drop in midsoles are IMO the worst thing to happen to the kobe line.

The price point seems to be the biggest issue with these.
I completely disagree with the 2nd Sentence, but I see Nothing Wrong with the Highlighted Text.

This is the main reason I haven't hooped in a kobe in a long time. I am not a fan of lunar foam. Even less of fan after experiencing boost foam. The zoom has me considering these again but this is def a wait and see shoe for me. Gotta hear from those who've hooped in these before I pull the trigger

100% on this. Lunarlon bottomed out on my 8s in a bad way which ended up giving me knee pain before I realized it. For the 9s I dropped in a Lebron insole and was good. The X will be a wait and see for me.

About face, 180 it happened [emoji]128553[/emoji]. The price was keeping me away but that pic of the kids sizes got me lowkey amped. Can't buy my son some without me having em too.

Not really feeling that "Phoenix Suns" colorway... just give me that all black pair (on disco, of course :D )

Last edited:
It's looked like a great shoe period from the beginning. I don't know what took some of you this long to come around.

Hopefully the hypebeasts still stay away though. I'm damn sure getting atleast the Blue Lagoons and Suns colorway ones.

So for those who have these or seen them in person. What the yellowing situation gonna be like 3-5 years from now?

This might be my first colorway
nerd.gif
unless I change my mind on the ASG's
yeah. i was worried about this X model after seeing the launch and asg colorways, but nike found a way to get some of my money after all.

Back
Top Bottom