Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So this seasons brons look like football shoes and the kobes look like soccer shoes. I'll probably grab a pair of those blues kick it in. They look good to me

The shoe looks a lot better to me now but I'm not ready to budge just yet, still hate that lil toe pocket piece LOL
But it's crazy what hi-res pics & videos can do
HAHAHAHA

yea I said it, I like them ..... A little...

Last edited:
Each colorway is representative of Kobe's unique senses of drive and determination. The first colorway set to drop, the '5 AM Flight' edition takes inspiration from Bryant’s 40-foot, early morning leap from a diving platform in August 2013 as he recovered from his ACL surgery. The jump is symbolic of Bryant’s "never give up" attitude and his willingness to face fears. The shoe’s blue-based design REPRESENTS THE POOL WATER.

:lol:

Oh Nike. :D

lmaooo i can't hang with these corny stories but im in for a pair of blue lagoons. wish i still had a swoosh account so i could flourish and not feel as guilty dropping that much. 

The answer to why 4 stitches in case anyone was wondering. The article also mentions Kobe working on the 11, 12, and 13 already like someone else mentioned before:

After a grueling and painful rehabilitation process, Bryant added nine red stitches to the back of his shoe to represent the nine stitches left on his leg from his Achilles surgery. Kobe said the stitches served as a reminder to what he had to go through to get back on the court. It's a story that he continued with the Kobe X, which bear four red stitches on the heel, paying homage to the four feet of thread doctors used to repair Bryant's Achilles.

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/01/31/kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-x-signature-shoe

Last edited:
The answer to why 4 stitches in case anyone was wondering. The article also mentions Kobe working on the 11, 12, and 13 already like someone else mentioned before:

After a grueling and painful rehabilitation process, Bryant added nine red stitches to the back of his shoe to represent the nine stitches left on his leg from his Achilles surgery. Kobe said the stitches served as a reminder to what he had to go through to get back on the court. It's a story that he continued with the Kobe X, which bear four red stitches on the heel, paying homage to the four feet of thread doctors used to repair Bryant's Achilles.

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/01/31/kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-x-signature-shoe

cool, but it makes the shoe kinda boring.

I know there are pics of them, but no mention of them by Kobe or Nike. Usually, even if they don't unveil them, will mention that there is a high top coming as well

I know there are pics of them, but no mention of them by Kobe or Nike. Usually, even if they don't unveil them, will mention that there is a high top coming as well

nike isn't going to mention anything about the elite because it would ruin the sales of this shoe.

just look at what happened last year. no one gave a damn about the EM when we saw the FK pairs, not even kobe :lol:

It's true just like the em's sat and got reduced, I don't know many people willing to buy these on release day for that price. It they make a flyknit low these will be an afterthought just like those em's. And yea Kobe didn't wear them in games. But the tech does look better on these than the em's.

Last edited:
2487d9a8_SP15_BB_KOBE_X_705317-403_Detail_3_native_1600.jpeg

Intreresting, the traction is pretty similar to the Hyperfeel TRs except there more nodules and they're closer to each other.
View media item 1379202

Back
Top Bottom