Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Been forever and a day since I've bought a pair of new release sneakers in a store. Any reason to think these won't be available if I show up at footlocker opening?

Just been to the HOH here in manchester UK and tried the kobe 10s on...im a uk 10.5 in the 8s 10.5 in 9s..they didnt have a 10.5 so tried a 10 on and they fit...think the shape of the toe box givess you a bit more room..lock down was good...plus there selling them £10 cheaper than 9s...

maybe I'm getting old but it sure would be nice to see LEATHER on some shoes

at least something that looks like leather

o well

o well

I'm with you. Sadly, at least for Nike, leather will only be found on retros. I was pleasantly surprised by the recent leather jordan "remastered" shoes. At least there is that. Ultimately though plastic shoes or whatever they use are the way forward.

o well
i literally just said this to my wife last night, I am paying for basketball shoes for 3 kids constantly, probably 3k a year for plastic shoes

Just copped 5AMs as well through NDC. FTL was being weak about not letting me use my 20% off coupon even though my order was way over $200.

Just copped 5AMs as well through NDC. FTL was being weak about not letting me use my 20% off coupon even though my order was way over $200.
Weren't the Kobe's excluded from discount though or do those coupons work on anything?

Weren't the Kobe's excluded from discount though or do those coupons work on anything?
Yeah, you were right.; user error. I'm sitting here with three pairs of kicks in my cart (all were no discount) wondering why I wasn't seeing the price drop. 
laugh.gif

Glad I was able to back door and cop on NDC.

Last edited:

Yeah, you were right.; user error. I'm sitting here with three pairs of kicks in my cart (all were no discount) wondering why I wasn't seeing the price drop. 
laugh.gif

Glad I was able to back door and cop on NDC.
Hope you at least signed up for ebates, get a little money back if you're planning on getting a few pairs, I think FTL is 5% return.

They're not bad but when compared to the other 2 the are the worst of the bunch imo.
This is suprising. If the rest of the colorways will be similar, a lot of money will be saved toward other sigs. Will probably end up with a few Xs though. Theres always that one must have. or two

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom