Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

For a shoe most seemed to dislike at first, these ASGs are moving. They're my least favorite out the 10 bunch but I'm contemplating getting them. Keep missing the sales though. Smh

I like the Kobe 3M All Star T-shirt, but lately for me, the shirts have had terribly inconsistent sizing, one shirt will fit fine, another will fit like its from baby gap.

For a shoe most seemed to dislike at first, these ASGs are moving. They're my least favorite out the 10 bunch but I'm contemplating getting them. Keep missing the sales though. Smh
Moving where? They'e still full size runs or damn near full size runs available on multiple sites. And under retail at that. 

Yeah I thought peeps were not feeling them ASG.

With that price the turn is automatic. I'll pass, the silver and the heel tab is no bueno and if the medial side falls apart does Nike accept it even though it's not bought direct from them?

I'm talking about the AS CW too. They're still sitting on 3-4 sites for under retail. They only moved on SNS because they were dirt cheap.

Which ones have a 9.5? I saw 3 posted in here yesterday and that size was sold out on all of them. Someone point ya boi to a 9.5 under retail please.

My man. Take my reps.

Yo I haven't got anything over seas for a minute. These come up to $140?
You're going to want to steer clear from kickz.  :/ Shipping from kickz is 51 euro plus possible custom fees.  Only shoe I ever thought it was worth doing for was the Kobe 8 WTK and I got my order refunded because they over sold.  It may be possible that you end up paying over retail with the shipping fee and customs.

Last edited:
Just picked these up in person at HOH. I really like them especially after seeing in person. Glad I decided to get them.

Back
Top Bottom