Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Agreed on this year's easter CW being lame. The color blocking with the teal pieces and that red upper are weird, no story behind the CW could make them look any better. I don't buy into that story ish anyway. I think they should have made the easter CW all teal/turquoise similar to the color blocking on the 5AM CW. So far the 5AM's are the best pair that's dropped. That being said, I would still pick up that easter t-shirt.

Last edited:
will cop my 1st pair of Kobe Xs when they go on sale + clearance on nike.com. It will happen soon.

Kobe 10 Easter > all of last years big three and this years KDs.

Easter 8 still the GOAT Easter shoe.

Question for yall with the all stars, should I just peel off the scales that are about to come off or is there any way I can fix them?

Saw the blackouts yesterday, and compared to the two colorways in the shop (blue lagoons, and vinos) i do believe it is the only colorway amongst the three that could withstand abuse and still look good at the same time. lagoons dont look great without constant cleaning.

Went to cop the FK lunar 3s yesterday, none of my local spots had em. Ended up coppin the blackouts. That purple looks a lot better in person. Wish the swoosh was white, they'd pop out a little more but overall satisfied with the cw.

so the traction is bad? I havent gotten a pair yet, but i've been really thinking about scooping a pair. i want the AS and the lagoons. but if the traction is garbage, I may just have to leave them alone..
Played on the same court this evening with IX lows as I played with the X All Stars yesterday and it was night and day as far as traction. I felt very unstable with the X's...too bad because Im really feelin the Vinos.
knowshon-moreno-crying-huge-tears.jpg

Vinos are on the way too smh. Might have to exchange em at a local FL that still has the 9 lows. 

I'm gonna buy some zoom Insoles and throw them in my 9s to see if cushioning comes close to the 10s. If so it would be amazing.
Cushioning of the 10s and the traction of the 9s. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I'm gonna buy some zoom Insoles and throw them in my 9s to see if cushioning comes close to the 10s. If so it would be amazing.
Cushioning of the 10s and the traction of the 9s. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I used the lebron xi drop in lunar zoom insole in my 9 lows - amazing combo.

I tried this too.  super cousioning, but you loose that "court feel" that you get with the reg insole. but you get a lot more response with the the added zoom.

the lebron insole squeeked like crazy too.   did you experience that?

I tried this too.  super cousioning, but you loose that "court feel" that you get with the reg insole. but you get a lot more response with the the added zoom.
the lebron insole squeeked like crazy too.   did you experience that?
Wish i can get my hands on just the insoles. Not a fan of the Lebron xi.

Silks and Easters dont do anything for me. Gonna be chilling on the X's until the elites. Unless anything like those black and silver joints posted a few pages back come out. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom