Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

$80 for a crewneck is nuts whats even worse is one with a nike basketball sig players logo on it.

For that price might as well get NSW gear or some streetwear branded products

Vinos in person...
smokin.gif

How is $80 for a crewneck crazy when fleece sweatpants are like over $100
And regular tees are $45....... and shoes are. 225

I don't know about you but $100 for sweat pants is straight insanity. But people buy them.
You can buy some very nice jeans for that much.

I don't know about you but $100 for sweat pants is straight insanity. But people buy them.
You can buy some very nice jeans for that much.
And some people do not wear jeans on a daily basis or at all. And TBH, I have yet to see someone buy TF at retail price. Most members in the TF forum have purchased them at discount.

Exactly. I don't get the tech fleece craze anyways. I have a regular aw77 fleece hoodie which is half the price of tech fleece and it is excellent. Also, Nike is getting out of hand with their t-shirt prices.

Exactly. I don't get the tech fleece craze anyways. I have a regular aw77 fleece hoodie which is half the price of tech fleece and it is excellent. Also, Nike is getting out of hand with their t-shirt prices.
smh they def increased the price for new kobes shirts

the blackouts in a size 10 are still available as far as i know. i couldn't pull the trigger. comes out to $160 canadian which is...around 120 for all you US folk i think?

Black Outs are all I'm missing. No 9.5 when I finally saw the link. Smh

I got my Vinos in the other day and in person they are magnificent. I thought the shoe was black but it's a deep green. My favorite 10 by far to this point.

Vino
5AM
ASG
Black Out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom