Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The HOH I went to only had a size 10 in the all star game pair which is the one I want and im returning some shoes without a receipt so im only putting in bout 30-40$ im usually a size 9.5 in all my kobes. You guys think Ill be good in a size 10 or they will be too big?

The HOH I went to only had a size 10 in the all star game pair which is the one I want and im returning some shoes without a receipt so im only putting in bout 30-40$ im usually a size 9.5 in all my kobes. You guys think Ill be good in a size 10 or they will be too big?
A 1/2 size up won't kill you imo. I'd go ahead and cop.

I don't know if I would do it just cause these shoes feel pretty long even when going TTS, so while you might not mind it, I couldn't do with the extra length on top of what already feels like a longer-than-normal shoe at my usual sz. 12... Just my two cents though, for what it's worth.

Could someone please help me out, I am ordering the Kobe 10s online and don't know what size to order. The only Kobes I have is the 8s in size 13.

Last edited:
i just love the silhouette of the X's. Just a real sleek looking shoe, not too bulky. Man i may have to get those All Stars one day. THey keep looking better every time I look at them.

im glad to see this shoe grow on some people

Last edited:
thats the problem, none of the shoe places near me sell the kobes. I just want to get some opinions before I make an order bro.

Last edited:
thats the problem, none of the shoe places near me sell the kobes. I just want to get some opinions before I make an order bro.
the kobe 8, 9, and 10 are all tts for the most part. The kobe 9 elite low had some people needing to go up half a size for width reasons. That's atelast what i've gardnered through personal experience in the models, and overall in threads and reviews. Hopefully that helps.

Last edited:

Could someone please help me out, I am ordering the Kobe 10s online and don't know what size to order. The only Kobes I have is the 8s in size 13.
I went TTS with Xs. 8s I went .5 up. Like someone suggested, you're best off going to the store and trying them. Not too sure where you're located, but if you're in a major city, they're abundant.

Anyone having issues with the laces/tongue tigging into the top of the foot (2nd last eyelit on the shoe)

I went tts, and I am experiencing this on the asg. Do the regular X have a different tongue??

I can keep it loose in that area but I don't feel 100% safe playing.

Last edited:
What's this I hear about a Kobe 10 mid releasing in May in a white CW?
What when where who you hear?
Anyone having issues with the laces/tongue tigging into the top of the foot (2nd last eyelit on the shoe)

I went tts, and I am experiencing this on the asg. Do the regular X have a different tongue??

I can keep it loose in that area but I don't feel 100% safe playing.
I think I saw @alcstarheel   say in one of his videos that he had the same issue with the Blue Lagoons first time he balled in em. You might want to ask him how it felt after some more runs. Here's the video he posted on YT: 

Back
Top Bottom