Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I had wore the mid ext for one indoor shoot around and light one on one. Let me tell you it was by far the worst show I ever tried to play basketball in. After an hour of use both of my ankles were cut open, not blistered, but cut. Additionally both of my Achilles were extremely sore. It's essentially a dress shoe with a kobe bottom. Much worse than any kobe/Lebron lifestyle. Luckily footlocker let me return them.View media item 1557727
ext is not made for any court play. Idk y u playd in em.

Yo!

KOBE X ELITE LOWS RELEASES:

JULY – NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW/TOTAL ORANGE – 747212-818

AUGUST – NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW/DK ATOMIC TEAL – 747212-303

FLYKNIT!!!!!

I had wore the mid ext for one indoor shoot around and light one on one. Let me tell you it was by far the worst show I ever tried to play basketball in. After an hour of use both of my ankles were cut open, not blistered, but cut. Additionally both of my Achilles were extremely sore. It's essentially a dress shoe with a kobe bottom. Much worse than any kobe/Lebron lifestyle. Luckily footlocker let me return them.View media item 1557727

Bruh....

EXT- EXTENSION of the performance line. Not made to be played in...Might as well have played in the lifestyle joints.

it's already been rumored that all the exts will look alike hopefully there's some diversity to them but I think it was said that the X that's all over the white pair will follow, or I could just be remember what was written wrong
laugh.gif
Man, this is terrible. That pattern ruins the shoes. 
frown.gif
I love the Xs on it

Last edited:
Finally FK is on the way..... EM is OK but when you see how those HTMs turned out I'm even more excited to see what nike ID offers for multi color.

EXT's aren't meant to be played in smh, so what you said there is really what the shoe is meant to be and it's sold as such

This experience says more about you then about the shoe, but now you know, avoid EXT's for ball

Reactions: God

I love the Xs on it
Making the man himself proud.
smokin.gif

kobe-bryant-white-hat-photos.jpg
I made it look better
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I had wore the mid ext for one indoor shoot around and light one on one. Let me tell you it was by far the worst show I ever tried to play basketball in. After an hour of use both of my ankles were cut open, not blistered, but cut. Additionally both of my Achilles were extremely sore. It's essentially a dress shoe with a kobe bottom. Much worse than any kobe/Lebron lifestyle. Luckily footlocker let me return them.
EXT's aren't meant to be played in smh, so what you said there is really what the shoe is meant to be and it's sold as such

This experience says more about you then about the shoe, but now you know, avoid EXT's for ball
but players have balled in ext shoes and although it hasn't been reported of issues it's been done, i'd never ball in my exts but it can be done

Making the man himself proud. :smokin
kobe-bryant-white-hat-photos.jpg

I made it look better :pimp:

:rofl:

but players have balled in ext shoes and although it hasn't been reported of issues it's been done, i'd never ball in my exts but it can be done

I mean, you CAN play ball in whatever shoe you want. Go play in some penny loafers if it pleases you, but if you're told "these aren't a basketball/performance model" don't complain when you get those type of results.

I mean, you CAN play ball in whatever shoe you want. Go play in some penny loafers if it pleases you, but if you're told "these aren't a basketball/performance model" don't complain when you get those type of results.
they should at least be playable to some degree. The kobe ix ext high tops are 100% playable. Even the lifestyle lebrons and such are just regular Nike dunks. Everybody has to dickeat about how I shouldn't play in them. They have a performance bottom with zoom air...one would think they should at least be a modestly athletic shoe...just not as lightweight as a traditional kobe.

If a shoe is sold in house of hoops you should be able to run in it. Period. These preform worse than timberlands. The way I see it; exts are fashion inspired shoes that you should be able to ball in at a moments notice.

they should at least be playable to some degree. The kobe ix ext high tops are 100% playable. Even the lifestyle lebrons and such are just regular Nike dunks. Everybody has to dickeat about how I shouldn't play in them. They have a performance bottom with zoom air...one would think they should at least be a modestly athletic shoe...just not as lightweight as a traditional kobe.

Whatever floats your boat man. NIKE says "these are not intended for performance purposes" yet you feel they are...
Cole Haan's have air and zoom air and lunar, so by your logic, they should be able to perform to some degree.

It's one thing if Nike said, "yea, they play just like the regular model", but Nike said the exact opposite and you did what you wanted. And that's fine... But you don't really have really room to complain.

Last edited:
Well #1 you could have maybe put on thicker socks. #2 leather uppers like that usually need to be broken in.

but that's just my $.02.

If u wanna ball in a Kobe, choose a performance model, simple

They're called EXTs for a reason

Sounds like cats tryna flex hard on the court rather than ball for real

wear higher cut socks :nerd:

What does it really say about him? I give him props for balling in his shoes. He bought a pair of shoes he liked and wanted to play ball in them not sure what's so bad about it. No they aren't made for performance and he didn't know that (maybe he did). Like the post above said, some EXT's have been balled in.

Back
Top Bottom