Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The shoe is sold in house of hoops. They should tell you before buying it that it isn't a basketball shoe at all. It not only has different materials, but the build is completely different altogether. You guys can suck me off or just keep fan phong nikes horrible shoe. Every single other ext is playable. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

House of Hoops also sells Jordan cargo pants, casual Jordan shorts, sweaters and casual jackets, hats, slides and lifestyle shoes. Doesn't mean those things are meant to be played in. Those are just other items that of brands that are marketed and sold within they're store. That comes off sounding pretty naive and the only person who is sounding butthurt is you attacking other people who are showing you facts from the manufacturer (Nike) to prove you wrong. EXT are just an extension of the signature line for those consumers who would like a more casual shoe. Can you play in them? Sure but you should know going into it they not going to have the same performance.

Every other shoe in HOH can be played in. You're so butthurt it smells.

Haha nah man, I know a little bit about a shoe before I make a purchase. They sell lifestyles there too and no one balls in those cus they know what those are for. Not quite sure what your fascination with the word butthurt is but it seems your speaking from experience. Might want to get that checked out boss.

Last edited:
bruh you should really let it go, you're starting to sound like a troll, sorry you were unsatisfied with the EXT X on court, I however am 100% satisfied with them off court, and would never wear any of my EXTs on court or on Field (Revis EXT in case yall forgot
tired.gif
) the flex ain't worth what could comparably be had in a cheaper variation or shoe, you've already got your refund so just let it go and move on and I wouldn't suggest buying the red X EXT to ball in either, but don't be surprised if you see a pro playing in the EXTs bcuz they're built of sterner stuff

Couldn't have picked a better gif
laugh.gif

I don't do Twitter, so my heart nearly dropped out my *** thinking of trying to procure size 14 shoes indefinitely
laugh.gif

bruh you should really let it go, you're starting to sound like a troll, sorry you were unsatisfied with the EXT X on court, I however am 100% satisfied with them off court, and would never wear any of my EXTs on court or on Field (Revis EXT in case yall forgot |I ) the flex ain't worth what could comparably be had in a cheaper variation or shoe, you've already got your refund so just let it go and move on and I wouldn't suggest buying the red X EXT to ball in either, but don't be surprised if you see a pro playing in the EXTs bcuz they're built of sterner stuff
The point of my initial post was that while pros would play in all of the other exts or maybe some air forces, these exts play about as good as cole Haans.

Well fellas I was apart of the "argument" and I kinda side with the guy who got his ankles cut up. The employees should have said something. If you didn't happen to see that nike tweet and you were a basketball fan, you would think that they were playable because other pros were wearing them in games (not this model per se). I mean they sit right next to the performance shoes and they don't look like they can't be played in.

My argument is that yes maybe he should have known that they weren't made for performance but he isn't incompetent because he didn't know. Some people are into shoes casually and don't hit up NT on a daily basis. Some people just need to get over themselves when it comes to that.

That's my piece on it and that is all. Just waiting for the rose gold release.

Well fellas I was apart of the "argument" and I kinda side with the guy who got his ankles cut up. The employees should have said something. If you didn't happen to see that nike tweet and you were a basketball fan, you would think that they were playable because other pros were wearing them in games (not this model per se). I mean they sit right next to the performance shoes and they don't look like they can't be played in.

My argument is that yes maybe he should have known that they weren't made for performance but he isn't incompetent because he didn't know. Some people are into shoes casually and don't hit up NT on a daily basis. Some people just need to get over themselves when it comes to that.

That's my piece on it and that is all. Just waiting for the rose gold release.

I agree with this it is not his fault, it's the employees. He or she should of informed this gentleman of the difference between the EXT and the Performance version. As a nike employee I can tell you the number of time I've had a costumer come in and say a employee of so and so told me.to buy this shoe for this and it be the wrong shoe for them. Ive had a customer come.in and say she was put in a Roshe to run a marathon in.

I agree with this it is not his fault, it's the employees. He or she should of informed this gentleman of the difference between the EXT and the Performance version. As a nike employee I can tell you the number of time I've had a costumer come in and say a employee of so and so told me.to buy this shoe for this and it be the wrong shoe for them. Ive had a customer come.in and say she was put in a Roshe to run a marathon in.
:lol: It's a terrible thing to say but everytime I'm in the gym and I see someone in Roshes but I'm hoping they're in my line of sight when they snap their **** up.

Wait we gonna put it on FTL/HoH employees?
mean.gif
 most of them don't even know what half the shoes in their store are, half are just kids that found a better after school hustle than their friends working at McDonalds, y'all need to stop the comedy is killing me
laugh.gif
 the bottom line is before you go as far as to blame employees you should blame yourself because you should've done the research on the shoes your self, i mean there's no way that with that hard leather liner that you thought you was gonna go straight from the store to the court with no break in time
sick.gif
 and thought everything was gonna work out
tired.gif

The Nike tweet should have ended this pointless topic yesterday, and so should have common sense

Dude knows or should have known better bottom line

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom