Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Was naming it that really necessary lol

Creating hype before the shoe is even manufactured smh

It's officially the Mambacurial. And it's already "manufactured" - it's releasing in August. There's another pair for late July as well. Dark Green/Orange/Dark Navy with speckled midsoles.

Funny thing is the theme was based off a shoe. Not a color. I'm more interested to see if Nike changes the swoosh placement or tweaks the design at all.

Thought the Chester's were given that nickname due to a striking resemblance to a very popular brand of cheesy chips.....

Amirite?????...
chester highschool wuz his rival high school wen he played at lower Merion, the color way is in honor of chester highschool!

These are such a go.

Need that orange in my life. They'll help me get over missing out on the Shattered Backboards.

Rivalry pair looks good... Really like the tones used and the black toe to break it up a bit -- white/cream midsole also works well imo

This release kinda reminds me of Rival Schools. Not sure what generation u guys are but...

anybody remember this?  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom