Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Anybody know of the black outs for discount?  I thought as more CWs come out, the older stuff would be marked lower.  Thanks.

^^ My size is sold out on that link , but Footlocker currently has a 15% off coupon where I got them for $200 shipped...I may not rock them for a bit just to see if I can catch them cheaper but the rose golds seem to be gaining hype momentum out here so I just pulled the trigger. Rather pay more and be happy

Last edited:
Rose golds are nice! Im honestly expecting all of the gr 10s to hit the outlets. I am probably gonna lay low for awhile. I had some coupons and picked up 3 id's. Ill probably double up on them later on down the line.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but Kofi Kingston (WWE) has been rocking the Team Elite highs recently

I've heard bad things about shopmyoslife.com

I've ordered a number of things from them......mostly Kobe 8s at steal prices (I picked up Black/Gold Elites, Xmas, & Easters from them).....only issue I had with them was a delay in shipping on the Elite pair.....other then that, all good and legit

Been considering picking up the grey high top elites. They are my least favorite color out the three. I kinda want to get em so I can beat them up playing ball and not feel bad about it lol.

The flyknit on GR releases will probably never be painted on. The ID"s on the other hand..........Although this year the verdict isn't quite out yet.

Last edited:

This cheetos x black toe CW looks like a variant clown version of the Black Toe XIVs.  A cartoon clown cheetah/cheetos vs a black panther. 
Without the tiny carbon fiber toe clip, no one would draw any comparison to the 14's, and the squared off toe box on the X FK versions (and FK 9's) doesn't resemble the toe box on the 14's.

But, maybe thats just a shot at Kobe on the slick.

Anyway.

Been considering picking up the grey high top elites. They are my least favorite color out the three. I kinda want to get em so I can beat them up playing ball and not feel bad about it lol.
I have been thinking the same thing really - picking up a pair to beat up. I think I actually like the Team CW better, I just won't wear it. Grey I can and will wear, and that lets me keep my RG's fresh.

Back
Top Bottom