Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Lls yea no doubt but the uglier Kanye shoes are the better they sell it seems,Nike got Kobe on clearance racks should he should he just let Nike keep trashing his line of shoes I'm a die hard lakers fan I can't rock with what they putting out

Kobe ought to follow Kanye Nike doing him no justice
WTF? You realize the 8's had some clean CWs and one of the best "What the" in the series. The elite 9 lows were epic especially on ID (not just the MC option) and the recently released Kobe 10 lows are damn nice, the rose-gold highs were clean and perform phenomenal on the court. Kobe wanted to push the envelope. There flyknit, there full of tech (zoom cushioning) and they fit Kobes personality. There a grown mans shoe, there not particularly flashy, there refined and subtle, and have a clean aesthetic. It makes absolutely no sense to want to go to Adidas look at what they're doing with current players signature sneakers there pretty much a joke. The KOBE 9 low is a top 25 Nike basketball sneaker of all time. And depending on what options and CW's come with the 10 elite low it could also join that list. Adidas basketball signatures are lackluster and lack the X factor. If there's any Nike signature line to be worried about I think you would be Kevin Durant or even LeBron James

Lls yea no doubt but the uglier Kanye shoes are the better they sell it seems,Nike got Kobe on clearance racks should he should he just let Nike keep trashing his line of shoes I'm a die hard lakers fan I can't rock with what they putting out

:lol: C'mon man... For starters, comparing Kanyes line to Kobes is illogical. Kanyes sell cause they're Kanyes; it has absolutely nothing to do with Adidas. A better comparison would be to DRoses, Lillards, Walls etc, and they haven't exactly been flying off the shelves. Adidas' basketball line is mediocre at best.

If u don't like the Xs that's cool, you're entitled to your opinion and you're certainly not the only one that doesn't like em. But I don't see how you can say Nike is "trashing his line of shoes". His Nike line has been impeccable.

It was honestly a joke to follow Kanye but Nike doing him dirty no matter what you try and come up with the color ways are horrific at best i mean really the wrestling boots ***** straight garbage best thing they did was the id when he passed Jordan I been wearing and buying shoes since this **** started out of ten years a few that you actually be willing to buy on release day headed to the Kobe 11 wow Jordan getting his retroed a couple of times every different flavor and the what the Kobe Lls the last ones were selling below retail Kobe going down as one of the greatest and his shoes are on clown status period we can debate it all day it's all about opinion converse had better line with magic and bird shoes [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Now we in texting class bruh? we talking shoes you talking keyboards and typos that's bad as Kobe xs releasing on a Wednesday [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Kobe ought to follow Kanye Nike doing him no justice
196157.gif

Bruh, in between the m and forward slash on the keyboard.
Give it a look sometime. 
I'm with u man, what did dude even try and say?
I have no clue. I'm not trying to clown but I read it once, couldn't make it out, so I started to re-read it but said F it.
Now we in texting class bruh? we talking shoes you talking keyboards and typos that's bad as Kobe xs releasing on a Wednesday [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Sorry man. It's just hard to read is all. One or two sentences is cool but you hit us with the paragraph. That's tough man.

My bad.

Last edited:
Responding to previous comments two sentences wasn't doing it no justice they was talking Kobe 9 and what the Kobe justifying Kobe had some good shoes that's all no biggie Kobe still getting paid wether they sell or not

7s, 10s, and waffle 3s have been the only misses in the line. And still compared to the other sigs, they've been near the top. You buggin.

The X would be flawless if it wasn't for the knot by the forefoot. 

It took me a while to get over it.

I like the atomic teals, will cop, they will look nice next to my Flights...which are my favorite 10 so far

It was honestly a joke to follow Kanye but Nike doing him dirty no matter what you try and come up with the color ways are horrific at best i mean really the wrestling boots ***** straight garbage best thing they did was the id when he passed Jordan I been wearing and buying shoes since this **** started out of ten years a few that you actually be willing to buy on release day headed to the Kobe 11 wow Jordan getting his retroed a couple of times every different flavor and the what the Kobe Lls the last ones were selling below retail Kobe going down as one of the greatest and his shoes are on clown status period we can debate it all day it's all about opinion converse had better line with magic and bird shoes [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Just curious... In your opinion, what basketball shoes are to your liking?

I'm talking about the portion I circled in the picture by the CF piece yes.

I wish it ran flush or straight like the rest of the midsole, instead of up and over like that. Looks like a bunion.

Just curious... In your opinion, what basketball shoes are to your liking?
Missing the point just wondering why Kobe don't get championship packs and other exclusives instead of terrible color ways.. I just think they are dropping the ball that is all

Missing the point just wondering why Kobe don't get championship packs and other exclusives instead of terrible color ways.. I just think they are dropping the ball that is all

Because he didn't win the championship? Or did he in your 2k?

Back
Top Bottom