Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

13. Basically I'm looking to get some elites whether its 9 or 10. I am kinda waiting on the elevates because they nice but I know I can get down the line for a great price.

Just saw a pair of MC 9s on the bay $400 obo size 13. Don't know if you had a pair or wanted to double up. I'm sure you could talk him down to $350

And a couple pairs of Masterpiece 9s for $350

Last edited:
Just saw a pair of MC 9s on the bay $400 obo size 13. Don't know if you had a pair or wanted to double up. I'm sure you could talk him down to $350

And a couple pairs of Masterpiece 9s for $350
Pm me! Would be interested in some of that. I'm not much of a fan of the MC low but I am interested in the MP's. ​

Too bad that there isn't any pics leaked of some of the future high tops coming out.

Just save your money no point in buying something on impulse. The highs minus the yellow cw are produced in GR numbers so nothing will sell out instantly and that said Id wait until XI drops most X models will be on sale by then amd you might like the new model more than previous ones.

I have been wanting to get the Kobe X Rose Golds for a while now, but they're out of stock in my size on NDC and FTL.  Do you guys think they'll be back in stock at some point or are they gone for good? 

I would just keep the id.

Reps around. Thank you for the input. I would keep the id's but for some reason the 13's were too small and they don't make a 13.5. I bought a pair of the drill Sargeants to try a 14 and I was swimming in them.

I feel like 99% of us are impulse buyers.

I guess Im a 1%'er :lol:

I cant think of the last shoe I bought on impluse but Im probably older than most on here.

For me it comes down to a shoe must be greater/ better than something I currently own.

The only shoes Ill probably buy this yr are ATC3 and some OG cw Huaraches. Nothing moves me to buy though Ive been eyeing some KB8 & KB9 but price isnt right.

I have been wanting to get the Kobe X Rose Golds for a while now, but they're out of stock in my size on NDC and FTL.  Do you guys think they'll be back in stock at some point or are they gone for good? 

Try DMing niketowns and ndc on twt. I know nikenyc, chi and LA had a ton on RD.

nerd.gif
32nd???
the one off of 29th

They only had a few sizes left tho...maybe like 6-7 pairs?

Reps around. Thank you for the input. I would keep the id's but for some reason the 13's were too small and they don't make a 13.5. I bought a pair of the drill Sargeants to try a 14 and I was swimming in them.
Oh i got you.

I guess Im a 1%'er :lol:

I cant think of the last shoe I bought on impluse but Im probably older than most on here.

For me it comes down to a shoe must be greater/ better than something I currently own.

The only shoes Ill probably buy this yr are ATC3 and some OG cw Huaraches. Nothing moves me to buy though Ive been eyeing some KB8 & KB9 but price isnt right.

Im in the "1%" too....but i think hes wrong and impulse buyers went dodo bird.

We get sneaker info so far in advance, we can flip flop on a shoe multiple times before it even releases :lol:. Plus i feel like NT does a good job of keeping us informed on what will sell out vs sit (and wait for a discount). IE I want those Peach jams but i feel like hype is nonexistent so Ill wait for a ftl 20% off. Long story short, i never buy on impulse and i bet most dont too.

There is something about those I don't like at all.

Pain > Jams who's with me? Only reason I use Pain is they seem to be the low most don't like. I like em.

WAIT....THESE CAME OUT????

Somebody mentioned they come out on 8/27. On Friday I was at footlocker and one of the employees took them out and showed them off but wasn't selling them. Then yesterday I just saw them at the Navy Exchange and only a few sizes were left. Still wouldn't cop. Maaaaaan, I'm just disappointed with the elite color ways. Smfh.

Back
Top Bottom