Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Probably gonna grab the green with orange color. Maybe the Mambacurials too. Will only have like 3 total Kobe Xs... Maybe less :/
I'm assuming you are talking about the Drill Sergeant's - both those and the Mambacurials are really nice in hand. I took it easy on the initial releases, but with the FK stuff dropping regularly and other stuff going on deep discount (including the highs), I am approaching 10 pairs, with some doubles.

Probably gonna grab the green with orange color. Maybe the Mambacurials too. Will only have like 3 total Kobe Xs... Maybe less :/

I'm assuming you are talking about the Drill Sergeant's - both those and the Mambacurials are really nice in hand. I took it easy on the initial releases, but with the FK stuff dropping regularly and other stuff going on deep discount (including the highs), I am approaching 10 pairs, with some doubles.

I had to look up the nickname but it's actually the flights. They give me an UNDFT kind of feel

Two ID and one mercurial to end it for me. Got them ID, but waiting for deep discount on the mercurial. Maybe the fundamentals on deep dish discount too.

Dropped by my local Footlocker earlier today. Jackpot! Sitting by the counter top. I told the manager that I've been lookin for these in awhile. And he said it just popped up out of nowhere in their shipments this morning, one pair, my size, sz. 11 and he's been tryin to sell them all day but no ones gettin them. And like every other Kobe X, they're on sale. Copped 91 bucks after tax.
does your pair have these too? 

wore mine 2xs over the weekend, the bottoms get dirty really fast on them!!! Prob start to yellow quick!!
if you avoid stepping in water they don't yellow that fast. OR dry them up right after you stepped in water. 

my concords 11 are still pretty good only those natural yellowing around the pods, but my moonwalker kobe 9 are already yellowed in just 4months since i've wore them in rain as well.

Last edited:

Eh. I think the OEM laces look better, YMWV. Besides I've heard the rough 3M laces tear up the fly wire loops, dunno from personal experience though.
I can vouch for this, used some 3m laces on my Kobe IX's, they're in rough condition because of it.
i have 3m laces in a lot of my shoes that use flywire for loops and i've had no problems with them

There's already a purple CW option available for the elite low IDs and a purple CW for the EMs, so yea it'll be interesting to see what kind of design nike came up with.

There's already a purple CW option available for the elite low IDs and a purple CW for the EMs, so yea it'll be interesting to see what kind of design nike came up with.
i'm sure it'll be like the gr ver. with a diff color toe which can't be done on ID

Better than any regular low this year and it's the takedown model lol
These do look good...this colorway on an X Elite Low would be out of this world.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom