Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

yea the new release procedure has shoes like this reach the wrong people's hands. If it was mostly big time resellers with pairs of ovos that would've been deaded, but all these desperate sellers mess up the market for both sellers and buyers.

.....more pairs and chances for those that want a shoe, and lower re-sell prices are a good thing, screw a resell.

.....more pairs and chances for those that want a shoe, and lower re-sell prices are a good thing, screw a resell.
that's what you would think but with all the influx of high quality fakes those good prices are 50/50. If you had people with pairs not lowballing themselves as easily it would be easier to differentiate fakes and real, but dudes dropping their price to the fake price and it's harder to differentiate

that's what you would think but with all the influx of high quality fakes those good prices are 50/50. If you had people with pairs not lowballing themselves as easily it would be easier to differentiate fakes and real, but dudes dropping their price to the fake price and it's harder to differentiate
yea, this is a big problem i see too - the fake sellers cause the real sellers to change their prices. sucks because you basically can't hold onto your shoes for more than a few months now unless you're a very reputable collector or near a flight club (otherwise you can have receipts and everything and half the people still won't think they're real).

Figured, just don't want to undersell and have to throw in more $ to get my size. Will probably try again with the NYC raffle, then maybe sell/trade the other for a grail if I win. Appreciate the info.

Think I can swap Kobe 10 HTMs for a pair of TD 350s? I copped them, but they're not in my size so gonna have to sell/trade.
Hope you get your "grail"

yea, this is a big problem i see too - the fake sellers cause the real sellers to change their prices. sucks because you basically can't hold onto your shoes for more than a few months now unless you're a very reputable collector or near a flight club (otherwise you can have receipts and everything and half the people still won't think they're real).
yea now days you either gotta bump your kicks off right right away or hold em for a minute until the market dries up, and that's on limited hyped kicks only like yeezy or ovo. It's unfortunate. As a buyer if I'm getting ripped off id rather be confident I'm getting the real deal then have to worry about the kicks being fake on top of that

yea now days you either gotta bump your kicks off right right away or hold em for a minute until the market dries up, and that's on limited hyped kicks only like yeezy or ovo. It's unfortunate. As a buyer if I'm getting ripped off id rather be confident I'm getting the real deal then have to worry about the kicks being fake on top of that
I guess the question is, how limited is this Kobe X HTM shoe?  I copped one in black and debating whether to keep or sell.  

If you don't want the damn shoe then sell it... this HTM release has brought an influx of dumb*** questions into this thread. 
mean.gif
 It was better when we were talking about wrestling.

Quote:

Hope you eat soon and put that salt to better use
laugh.gif
 E.A.D. 

Last edited:
I guess the question is, how limited is this Kobe X HTM shoe?  I copped one in black and debating whether to keep or sell.  
They're limited for sure but whether or not you want to sell is ultimately up to you. If you do sell just keep in mind it will be difficult to buy em again down the road.

lemme know what your definition of hype beast is
someone that thirsts for something only because they know the item is highly sought after or liked by others, not because of their own genuine interest or attraction to said item

u basically said u went to the product page, saw the kicks and many sizes available, and "ignored it"

now u in here witnessing the dehydration and u "shaking ur head"

Pretty much what dude said.

Lol, so you're keeping

So you're deciding what you're going to do based on how limited the shoe is... Smh

Pretty much what dude said.

Lol, so you're keeping

So you're deciding what you're going to do based on how limited the shoe is... Smh

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with only wanting a shoe if it's limited. That's how I am now. Don't like walking in the mall and 50 other dudes are wearing the same shoe I am.

I can't see many people paying high resell for the HTM. They're Kobe X's not Jordan's. The wht/blk and all black pairs can be closely matched on ID. The MC pair might bring in some big $$ until the MC option is released on ID and every one moves onto that. Then you're left with only a small market diehard kobe collectors. 

I can't see many people paying high resell for the HTM. They're Kobe X's not Jordan's. The wht/blk and all black pairs can be closely matched on ID. The MC pair might bring in some big $$ until the MC option is released on ID and every one moves onto that. Then you're left with only a small market diehard kobe collectors. 

the irony is the white pair is the highest reselling shoe out of the bunch lol

and as you stated you can almost identically make the shoe on ID for some time now at that

I was in a long winded meeting when NikeLab tweeted.  Kind of salty that I couldn't cop.  But congrats to those who wanted them and flourished.

the irony is the white pair is the highest reselling shoe out of the bunch lol

and as you stated you can almost identically make the shoe on ID for some time now at that
Are they actually selling though? Big difference between asking big money and getting big money.

I was in a long winded meeting when NikeLab tweeted.  Kind of salty that I couldn't cop.  But congrats to those who wanted them and flourished.
Damn you didn't get em? For some reason I felt we were gonna get some on foot pics from you.

Quote:

Are they actually selling though? Big difference between asking big money and getting big money.
Even though it's the most copyable, the white pair still looks the best out of the bunch IMO. I guess people pay for the little differences.

I mean, you can pretty much make every AJ1 on ID, all that's different is meshed leather and different logo or two.

Last edited:
I heard other websites other than ndc might release these soon, outside of the US.

Any truth to this, has anyone heard similar?

past 24 hours?

no clue

prior to that

yes

hence why it has the highest mark up out of the 3 colors and maintained that mark up where the other colors dropped in price some

people want that HTM branding and the extras like the lace tips etc..

and sadly people want that elite feeling to stunt on social media lol

on some look what i got that 99% of others dont

now will it still be the highest mark up after yesterdays drop and todays raffle?

dunno

the multi could be the bread winner after today

kinda gotta wait and see

Damn you didn't get em? For some reason I felt we were gonna get some on foot pics from you.
Nah man.  Just salt for me.  And what's more aggravating, is that the meeting was about dumb stuff.  One dude just kept talking and talking.  I'll try my luck with the NikeLab raffle...LOL

Wait, what Jordans resell for high now anyways???

You should check out last years HTM prices though. Or the Masterpieces. Or any of the prelude pack. Trying to buy some Kobes can be a really hard task.

Back
Top Bottom