Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

SWGcs77.jpg
Z0KEDEM.jpg
uS4Jou0.jpg

Stopped by West Covina and Del Amo mall and all sold out. Didn't bother going to Galleria and Inglewood. But I doubt that mall is correct as the West Covina FTL told me that didn't received the Christmas Kobes.

Stopped by West Covina and Del Amo mall and all sold out. Didn't bother going to Galleria and Inglewood. But I doubt that mall is correct as the West Covina FTL told me that didn't received the Christmas Kobes.
So you didn't even see them in store at West Covina mall? Cause I was planning on going there tomorrow to check it out

So you didn't even see them in store at West Covina mall? Cause I was planning on going there tomorrow to check it out
Nope didn't see it. I even asked.

The launch locator says that Galleria and Inglewood FTL (Which is a tiny tiny store) has it. I may stop by after work tomorrow and see what's up.

Meanwhile NBA players wear the Kobe X more than probably any other signature shoe. And I don't think it's out of respect for Kobe. :smh:
Same thing I was thinking. They're everywhere. Dellavedova has been wearing the same pair since last year.

The biggest downfall of the Kobe 10 came at the retail level for the consumer... The colorways were garbage.

The only issue I have with the performance of the shoe is the durability of the visible zoom. The right shoe air bag gave out on me as well as many others. The traction was solid. Literally had not a single issue in that department. I never bothered to try the flyknit lows because it's not a true flyknit R with that rubber glue backing.

The fact that so many pros play in them is a testament to the shoe. Those wear tester dudes are trippin.

Nah I normally wear a 15 but the biggest these go is a 14 which fit fine personally for me since I fluctuate between the two sizes for kobe's 

Ok, didn't think so. I copped from Europe, they always seem to get sz 15 when the US stops at 14 smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom