Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I recently bought the Kobe 9 Elite low and had to go half a size up from my original size 9 which fit a bit snug. I'm looking to buy a few pairs of 10 elite low and was wondering how they fit. Do they fit true to size? Or do they fit like the kobe 9 Elite low a little snug?

I just got back from HOH and copped my pair. I tried my tts and .5 up and I decided on taking the .5 up. Even with me going a half size up it was still snug. I don't know if that helps you.

NDC may have restocked but these still sold really well since all other sites are pretty much cleaned out.

I'm deployed here in Kuwait City, so I stayed late at work to re-watch the Christmas games and order my pair of Kobe 5 Rings. Just received an email from Eastbay saying:

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-826-2205.
Sincerely, Eastbay

If I would've known all this, I would've just waited for the NDC restock this morning :smh:

I would like to kno this aswell

If it's from NDC it's a discount code given to customers for various reasons i.e. Order cancellations, major factory flaws etc... Nike use to hand them out like sticks of gum back in the day but now it takes a lot more finesse to get a 20 percent one. Still seems 10 percent codes get handed out much more frequently when Nike decides to give a discount code.

I'm deployed here in Kuwait City, so I stayed late at work to re-watch the Christmas games and order my pair of Kobe 5 Rings. Just received an email from Eastbay saying:

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-826-2205.
Sincerely, Eastbay

If I would've known all this, I would've just waited for the NDC restock this morning
mean.gif
You can cancel and order from NDC, but this is common practice with "footsites" when they haven't received their initial shipment prior to launch.  The shoe was on backorder from jump on all Footsites indicating that they're waiting on the shoes to arrive at warehouse for shipping.  I've never had one cancelled when it was on backorder at launch.  FWIW

I've decided to just keep my order in, whether cancelled or not. Outside of the Rose Gold X's, I believe these are a close second. As soon as I get back, as long as I get to see Kobe/Russell vs. Anthony/Porzingis, I'm good 8)

Appreciate the advice everyone!

Last edited:
I've decided to just keep my order in, whether cancelled or not. Outside of the Rose Gold X's, I believe these are a close second. As soon as I get, as long as I get to see Kobe/Russell vs. Anthony/Porzingis, I'm good
glasses.gif

Appreciate the advice everyone!
You should be good.  I just checked and this is the 16th time I've received a backorder email from either FTL, EB, and/or FTA. Ha!  
smokin.gif

Yeah I am not use to ordering from big retail shoe companies on release date. Citysole use to be my go to a few years ago before the resell prices. I still remember getting my Lebron Red Carpets for $20 over retail. Those were days! :smokin

Last edited:
In case anyone is on the lookout

Purple Elite highs for 79.97 at Fulsom CA Nike Outlet

Sz 12 and 10 available

Sorry if already posted

Still debating if I should cop or not. I didn't care for the Christmas lights at all last year. This one I'm on the fence, I would def get em at discounted price though. I did ID a pair of grinches so. Maybe that'll just do

This one I'm on the fence, I would def get em at discounted price though. I did ID a pair of grinches so. Maybe that'll just do

I was on the fence. I just ID'd a pair of Grinch's, and I think I will pick up the Kobe XI instead since they are similar colors. I even saw the 5 Ring's in person and it still didn't convince me to cop at $240 with tax.

Got the "Fiiive Golden Riiiings" last night, black midsole definitely better than IDs. Toebox wasnt as "groundbeef" looking as i was expecting. Lol
I wish the gold was shinier like the elite 8 though.

View media item 1845155

Last edited:
Why couldn't we get Kobe's pair from tonight smh

The WTKX looks awful (still coppin :smh:)

Need 3 pairs and my collection will be complete and on to the XI.

Prob a dumb question but did the 5 ring Kobes sell out at Cherry Hill Hoh? Still thinking bout getting either them or the Chrome 8s

idk if cherry hill has dem still? But i was in deptford hoh this afternoon n dey still had pairs available... they look really good in person

If Deptford still got em then Cherry Hill most likely does too. Was at Moorestown mall yesterday & they were gon there. Then again that mall sucks lol. Good look

Prob a dumb question but did the 5 ring Kobes sell out at Cherry Hill Hoh? Still thinking bout getting either them or the Chrome 8s

Was there earlier, the Kobe 5rings were still there. Not sure about what sizes or what not but seen it on display. There's other footlockers in the area and even champs in cherry hill carried them. I don't think they completely sold out yet. If anything order on Nike they have a FSR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom