Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

does anybody know if they had a size 14 in these or just up to a size 13 again like the other 3 Kobe X HTM? Thanks!

does anybody know if they had a size 14 in these or just up to a size 13 again like the other 3 Kobe X HTM? Thanks!
They had 14's in stock tried to grab myself a pair but I was too slow
frown.gif

I don't think he was doubting you, the pic was for the fact that you didn't even order your size nor do you wear Kobes.

I'm not mad but it would have been nice if your pair has gone to someone who actually wore Kobes, liked them and could wear it in their size.

Was just at Ontario mills outlet and they had a size 13 Kobe xmas and a pair of mc id size 10.5. Just in case anyone want to pick them up.

but he's on team JB which is owned by NB so well, Kobe does have thing against Canada, there was that one time he dropped 81 on them.....and man your info was spot on, i thought for sure you were gonna be wrong about another HTM releasing before the XI release, but damn i was wrong
You doubted me 

KobeFacepalmPinchNose.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom