Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

How's the Kobe x fit compared to the Kd and lebron lows. I wear a 12.5, but I want the black and bright Crimson, but I can't find a 12.5 anywhere. Do u think a 13 would work?

How's the Kobe x fit compared to the Kd and lebron lows. I wear a 12.5, but I want the black and bright Crimson, but I can't find a 12.5 anywhere. Do u think a 13 would work?
which kd and lebron lows? i'd say go for the xii, but idk how much the flyknit loosens up over time, ultimately i'd go try a random color on in store and go from there

Man I got a scuff on my xmas pair! It's minimal but it's bugging me like crazy...really thinking of selling them smh..I've tried different things to repolish them at least, and nada...would this bug ya'll?

View media item 1881421

I know on foot it's barely noticeable but just knowing it's there bugs me

Man I got a scuff on my xmas pair! It's minimal but it's bugging me like crazy...really thinking of selling them smh..I've tried different things to repolish them at least, and nada...would this bug ya'll?

View media item 1881421

Bruh, that was the worst part of the 10's, scuffs galore all over the midsole. Hoop once in them and they are DONE! sucks that you got that scuff not hooping. Sell em as is and cop another pair. But then it may happen again so is it worth it? I would just rock those, doesn't look too bad considering what a pair of mine look like after hooping once or twice in them. And all mine at this point are ID's.

View media item 1881421

Bruh, that was the worst part of the 10's, scuffs galore all over the midsole. Hoop once in them and they are DONE! sucks that you got that scuff not hooping. Sell em as is and cop another pair. But then it may happen again so is it worth it? I would just rock those, doesn't look too bad considering what a pair of mine look like after hooping once or twice in them. And all mine at this point are ID's.

I'm honestly thinking of buying some plastic polisher of some sort, then again I might be doing too much

Yeah already have a couple random white scuffs on the midsole of my Libertys. Barely even wearing them. I should be able to get it out though.

Actually selling them today, I posted them testing the waters and someone bit almost instantly...oh well, I gotta make room for the ASG 8's I got coming in anyway [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm honestly thinking of buying some plastic polisher of some sort, then again I might be doing too much
This would really bother me. On the xmas pair that part is clear and shinny different front all other X. I like that about the xmas pair.

This would really bother me. On the xmas pair that part is clear and shinny different front all other X. I like that about the xmas pair.

Yea man and I've tried a couple things to try to at least gove it it's shine, honestly it's not noticeable on feet but the OCD us sneakerheads have, just knowing that scuff is there is killer...I'm considering purchasing another pair

^

nice cop! 
nthat.gif

I'll probably be returning my Mamba Arrowheads by the end of the week, so just giving a heads up to those in the Houston area...they'll be at the Premium Outlets in Cypress if you want to find them.

*edit - returned

Last edited:
I'll probably be returning my Mamba Arrowheads by the end of the week, so just giving a heads up to those in the Houston area...they'll be at the Premium Outlets in Cypress if you want to find them.

What size are the ones you are returning ?

Back
Top Bottom