KONG: Skull Island (movie thread) March 10, 2017 - NEW Trailer OUT

What did yall think of the 2005 King Kong by Peter Jackson? Personally I loved it.

yah, Godzilla is pretty much the size of the building Kong used to climb but they'll find a way to make it work

Kong a ape he gonna have rudimentary problem solving and tools in his fight so he gonna be good come Godzilla vs Kong

Kong is still not full grown in this movie so he will grow by the time he fights Godzilla. I don't think he will be 350 feet like Godzilla but probably around 250 to 270 feet. 

Where did you learn this?

Someone on here noted that the film seems to take place during the 70's based on the clothing the actors wore.

Godzilla is present time.

Kong has 40+ year to grow before GvsK.

Someone on here noted that the film seems to take place during the 70's based on the clothing the actors wore.

So you guessing he's going to grow? :lol:

He's an ancient creature, unless it's confirmed by the directors/writers/producers I don't see how you can just assume he'll be bigger.

So you guessing he's going to grow? :lol:

He's an ancient creature, unless it's confirmed by the directors/writers/producers I don't see how you can just assume he'll be bigger.

How could he be seen formidable against a monster over 200 feet taller than him?

Interesting. If Kong isn't going to see Godzilla for 40 years and he is "ancient" during this film how old is he then. Unless like someone said in here people on that island dont age including KONG.

He's gonna get washed by Zilla by the time they meet if he does age :lol:

Godzilla old as **** too but he just sleeps at the bottoms of the ocean for hundreds of years at a time to stay fresh.

Kong ready even if he is a bit smaller, he got the athleticism aspect, Godzilla moves glacially.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom