KONG: Skull Island (movie thread) March 10, 2017 - NEW Trailer OUT

How come in these animal/monster movie somebody always has to play the sympathy role.

Id rather see either they fight against evil together or its straight on man vs animal/monster and somebody gets got and dies

:smh:

Last edited:
Still wish that Scarlet Witch, QS, Captain Marvel and Loki can somehow come together for the King Kong v Godzilla movie.

the least they could do is keep KONG at the same scale in terms of size throughout the movie unlike Godzilla. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I know this a Kong thread but.... Mrs. Bates :smokin

Vera Farmiga to Play Millie Bobby Brown's Mother in 'Godzilla' Sequel

Kyle Chandler will play pops.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters is now a family affair.

Vera Farmiga will play the onscreen mother of Millie Bobby Brown in the Godzilla sequel, with daddy duty having gone to Kyle Chandler.

Michael Dougherty (Krampus) is directing from a script he wrote with Zach Shields. The Legendary and Warner Bros. feature is the follow-up to Gareth Edwards' 2014 reboot, which earned $529.1 million worldwide.

Plot details are being kept secret but Chandler, who has already starred in creature features Super 8 and King Kong, is the hero of the piece, playing a scientist.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters is slated for release on March 22, 2019.

Seeing an advanced screening of this on Sunday.
Looks better than Peter Jackson's King Kong.
That one sucked.

Seeing an advanced screening of this on Sunday.
Looks better than Peter Jackson's King Kong.
That one sucked.
You think so? I thought it was great, but it was about 20-30 min too long. The Dinosaur chase didn't age well AT ALL. But it was an acceptable continuation of Peter Jackson's adapted films. 

Yeah free screenings would be so clutch right now, it's going to be an expensive year of movie going for me.

Already saw John Wick 2 and Logan, want to go see Get Out and Lego Batman, Kong this week, Beauty & the Beast after then Power Rangers after then Ghost in the Shell to finish off March.

Then F8, Wonder Woman, GotG2, Alien, Pirates, King Arthur, Mummy, Transformers, Spidey, Apes, Blade Runner, Dark Tower, Kingsman, Thor, JL, Jumanji, Star Wars... and that's just the big box office ones.

Looking at the months though, I am surprised March is so packed while August and September doesn't have much that piqued my interest (outside of Inhumans (which is a tv show showing on imax), something like JL would benefit there so to not have competition for a few weeks instead of being in November to be halted by a pixar film the next week and then deal with Star Wars a month later.

It will be a good year at the movies. Much better than last year, for sure.

With King Kong this Thurs, this will be three movies I've watched in the theaters in less than 7 days.

It will be a good year at the movies. Much better than last year, for sure.

With King Kong this Thurs, this will be three movies I've watched in the theaters in less than 7 days.

Yup said same thing to my girl. Get Out, Logan, this, and Power rangers then john wick before those, and we havent even hit summer yet

I think I might've already watched as many movies as I did all last summer.

After May 2016, I felt there was a big drop off in interesting movie titles.

Back
Top Bottom