roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just seen the TMZ video.  
eek.gif
 WOW dude must have been tripping on some good drugs!  

Its the illuinati....

Seriously though, its more to it then we know. I wonder what really made him lose it like that.

Originally Posted by Method Man

In the last two weeks, this guy has done more to inspire cynicism and a general mistrust of philanthropy than the Red Cross, (PRODUCT) RED, and Yele combined. 
This is just disgusting on every level. 

How many people who contributed are really going to think, "next time, I need to do more research and be less impulsive" and how many are going to think, "that's the last time I ever donate to charity"?  

If this guy took your money, that's one thing - but don't let him take your courage and your compassion.  Don't let him convince you that you can't make a difference, that caring about others is a weakness rather than a strength. 
METHOD MAN 2012

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Its the illuinati....

Seriously though, its more to it then we know. I wonder what really made him lose it like that.
That, or it was all an elaborate hoax to prove how gullible people can be. Put a sad video together, get people to care about something for a couple days, then show you blindly followed the lead of a crazy dancing naked guy. Dude just trolled America harder than anyone in history.

A rep for Invisible Children says Russell was suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition as a result of a strenuous PR campaign. - TMZ

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Exhausted, dehydrated and malnourished? Maybe he is working on a new documentary/campaign? Dude was doing a personal experiment of life in the Sahel but in San Diego.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

A rep for Invisible Children says Russell was suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition as a result of a strenuous PR campaign. - TMZ
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Exhausted, dehydrated and malnourished? Maybe he is working on a new documentary/campaign? Dude was doing a personal experiment of life in the Sahel but in San Diego.

Where I come from, we call that "being a +!@@+$@ crackhead."

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yo Fam....this %#!% gotta be a joke, I want to shoot myself for being so damb naive.

Bust it how I haven't received my kit either.
basically man. I tried to cancel but don't know how.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Its the illuinati....

That, or it was all an elaborate hoax to prove how gullible people can be. Put a sad video together, get people to care about something for a couple days, then show you blindly followed the lead of a crazy dancing naked guy. Dude just trolled America harder than anyone in history.
This.

Dude just got EVERYONE for their money and Kony ain't even been in Uganda for the past 6 years
30t6p3b.gif

Shameful. This is serious, if a dude with a video camera can fool & control that many people into giving him money while blindly backing & promoting his video, imagine what our own government has/could do? *#!@ is scary to be honest.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom