KOONS AUTO RACIST ?!?!

Every time I see the Koons auto tv commercial... I can't help but think about racism.
Why must they use this racist term!
Last name or not, I think they should change their name.
www.koonsford.com
url

kkk.jpg

'C-oons' = the derogatory term.

'Koons' = the owner's last name ( I believe ), as it is with most dealerships.

grin.gif

Yeah... BIG difference bruh...

If it said #!%%+.. I would actually feel bad for them having that AS a last name as you can;t pick your name.

Koon.... oh well.

Its not like they have alot of White Folks in black face workin there OR alot of black folks sittin out side singin "Maaammaaaaaaaaaay"

i use to work at koons honda in manassas VA, and ya the owners last name is koons, and shes def a douche, but i dont think shes racist, hell it was mainlyblack and spanish people workin there when i was there. more spanish salesman then white. shes a rich B

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i use to work at koons honda in manassas VA, and ya the owners last name is koons, and shes def a douche, but i dont think shes racist, hell it was mainly black and spanish people workin there when i was there. more spanish salesman then white. shes a rich B
laugh.gif

I mean it WAS Manassas....Whites are the Minority there..
laugh.gif

RockDeep wrote:
POSITE FIEND wrote:
i use to work at koons honda in manassas VA, and ya the owners last name is koons, and shes def a douche, but i dont think shes racist, hell it was mainly black and spanish people workin there when i was there. more spanish salesman then white. shes a rich B
laugh.gif

I mean it WAS Manassas....Whites are the Minority there..
laugh.gif

roll.gif

youd be suprised at all the rednecks out there tho man, i swear i feel like its another state when i go from rt 1 woodbridge to manassas, certain areas areJUST black and spanish like georetown south and westgate n those project lookin areas, but there are TONS of redneck white people out there lol. but the girlsout in manassas are like 23403490234x easier to screw with then girls around my way, and they always say " guys out here are so lame" lol. but i feelout of place in manassas, and im spanish who grew up in a predominetly black community
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom