Korean girls... why stay away from them?

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Is it just me, or do Korean women, out of all the other asian ethnicities, have the thickest bodies? One almost played the role of Mayhem as I saw her walking out of gym as I was driving by.

roll.gif
I KNOW WHAT U SAYING...IT WAS THIS CHICK STRAIGHT BUILT LIKE GODZILLA THAT USED TO COME TO THE CLUB WITH THESE 3 OR 4 BAD CHICKS EVERY WEEKEND....AINT NOBODY TAKE THAT L
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Is it just me, or do Korean women, out of all the other asian ethnicities, have the thickest bodies? One almost played the role of Mayhem as I saw her walking out of gym as I was driving by.

roll.gif
I KNOW WHAT U SAYING...IT WAS THIS CHICK STRAIGHT BUILT LIKE GODZILLA THAT USED TO COME TO THE CLUB WITH THESE 3 OR 4 BAD CHICKS EVERY WEEKEND....AINT NOBODY TAKE THAT L
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jell0man

They're CRAZY. Maybe these will help clarify this:

I had a Korean gf one time. We went to Six Flags during Fright Fest. It was too cold and I didn't wanna wait in lines that are about 1.5 hours long to ride something that doesn't last a minute. So I decide that we should go home. She's pissed because of this. On the way out of the town Six Flags is in, this $%# jumps out of the car and refuses to get back in (we're about 1.5 hours away from home too). I try to talk her into coming back in the car but then she starts throwing rocks at me and my car. She finally gets in the car when I lie to her about taking her to the movies when we get back home. I forgot what set her off but on the way back home on the freeway, this @#% gets mad and throws my car in park, causing us to come to a full stop on the freeway. Luckily there wasn't anyone on it.

My guy had a Korean gf too. One day, she got mad at him for whatever reason and tried to stab this man up with a kitchen knife. He gets away somehow and calls the cops. This %& then lies to the cop and says she tried to kill herself with the knife.

And I bet my ipad you took her to the movies and continued to white knight her for about 6 more months, SMH just shameful you stuck around, I would have peeled off the second she touched a rock. I am disgust

I had a Korean gf one time. We went to Six Flags during Fright Fest. It was too cold and I didn't wanna wait in lines that are about 1.5 hours long to ride something that doesn't last a minute. So I decide that we should go home. She's pissed because of this. On the way out of the town Six Flags is in, this $%# jumps out of the car and refuses to get back in (we're about 1.5 hours away from home too). I try to talk her into coming back in the car but then she starts throwing rocks at me and my car. She finally gets in the car when I lie to her about taking her to the movies when we get back home. I forgot what set her off but on the way back home on the freeway, this @#% gets mad and throws my car in park, causing us to come to a full stop on the freeway. Luckily there wasn't anyone on it.

My guy had a Korean gf too. One day, she got mad at him for whatever reason and tried to stab this man up with a kitchen knife. He gets away somehow and calls the cops. This %& then lies to the cop and says she tried to kill herself with the knife.

And I bet my ipad you took her to the movies and continued to white knight her for about 6 more months, SMH just shameful you stuck around, I would have peeled off the second she touched a rock. I am disgust

OP never and I mean never listen to NT when it comes to women, especially in regards to an entire ethnicity. How anyone can generalize an entire ethnicity based on a few bad experiences is laughable in its own right. Korean women are just like any other women on the planet. You just have to find yourself a good one and if you already have don't be hesitant because "children or young minded adults" told you not to.

OP never and I mean never listen to NT when it comes to women, especially in regards to an entire ethnicity. How anyone can generalize an entire ethnicity based on a few bad experiences is laughable in its own right. Korean women are just like any other women on the planet. You just have to find yourself a good one and if you already have don't be hesitant because "children or young minded adults" told you not to.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

All that irrational, violent behavior is just foreplay.
It spices things up. Nothing like an attempted stabbing to warm up the loins.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

All that irrational, violent behavior is just foreplay.
It spices things up. Nothing like an attempted stabbing to warm up the loins.
roll.gif

Crazy stories dudes.
eek.gif

I'm curious to meet some Korean chick. Hmmm....

Nice one blasdiaz and JPioneer. I'm a fan.
embarassed.gif

Crazy stories dudes.
eek.gif

I'm curious to meet some Korean chick. Hmmm....

Nice one blasdiaz and JPioneer. I'm a fan.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by wiredz3

I have a similar story of one dealing with a car.  My ex jumped out of a moving car on the highway.  Apparently (or so the report states), her and her boy got in a fight while driving and she went psycho and decided to get out while the car was moving.
roll.gif
@ the visuals. I don't even...

Originally Posted by wiredz3

I have a similar story of one dealing with a car.  My ex jumped out of a moving car on the highway.  Apparently (or so the report states), her and her boy got in a fight while driving and she went psycho and decided to get out while the car was moving.
roll.gif
@ the visuals. I don't even...

Welp, I havent posted on NT in friggin years nor read the forums but this thread caught my eye.

Reasons to date korean girls:

Super hot
Amazing in bed
Will have dinner on the table

Reasons not to date korean girls:
Read above at all posts.

Honestly they are drama in a half, no matter what you do there will be drama, I have dated nothing but korean girls for the past 5 years? And even if $%$% is going great, theyll find a reason to create drama. Even if you try to be amicable and help them, your help isnt good enough because of said drama. I broke up with my last ex because she would start hella drama over something really tiny like . . ." Do we have peanut butter?" Then $%$% would hit the fan, also alot are gold diggers. I am trying out new avenues of girls and finding that as easy as it is for me to talk to korean girls, the drama isnt worth it.

Welp, I havent posted on NT in friggin years nor read the forums but this thread caught my eye.

Reasons to date korean girls:

Super hot
Amazing in bed
Will have dinner on the table

Reasons not to date korean girls:
Read above at all posts.

Honestly they are drama in a half, no matter what you do there will be drama, I have dated nothing but korean girls for the past 5 years? And even if $%$% is going great, theyll find a reason to create drama. Even if you try to be amicable and help them, your help isnt good enough because of said drama. I broke up with my last ex because she would start hella drama over something really tiny like . . ." Do we have peanut butter?" Then $%$% would hit the fan, also alot are gold diggers. I am trying out new avenues of girls and finding that as easy as it is for me to talk to korean girls, the drama isnt worth it.

Originally Posted by Down By Law

This... but be extra hesitant to date a Korean chick. If it matters, I've been told by many Asian girls that their parents told them not to date a Korean dude because they "get mad a lot and beat their wives." Pretty bad stereotype
laugh.gif

Anyways, I'm Korean and I've dated a couple Korean girls. All super hot but all RIDICULOUS amounts of drama. High maintenance, materialistic, crazy emotional, what has already been said in this thread. I'm not gonna say that normal ones aren't out there, but be careful OP
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom