Korean Tacos Appreciation! vol. NO East/West Coast War!!

Yeah, there's a whole bunch of these fusion trucks in Socal now. Kogi is cool, but dudes overrate the crap out of it. Personally I prefer the kimchi quesadilla.
On a side note, theres a filipino fusion truck, and people were lovin the sisig tacos.

Yeah, there's a whole bunch of these fusion trucks in Socal now. Kogi is cool, but dudes overrate the crap out of it. Personally I prefer the kimchi quesadilla.
On a side note, theres a filipino fusion truck, and people were lovin the sisig tacos.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Manila Machine?

Manila Machine?

the duck and mandarin tacos they serve at the flying pig truck in socal are that piff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

Manila Machine?

Senior Sisig...

Manila Machine?

Senior Sisig...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

NOT anything special

You're better off making them on your own at home, beats the $2-3 per taco they charge

EDIT: I wasted my 15,000 post on these overrated tacos
indifferent.gif
how do you honestly have 15,000 posts. that is way too many. 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

NOT anything special

You're better off making them on your own at home, beats the $2-3 per taco they charge

EDIT: I wasted my 15,000 post on these overrated tacos
indifferent.gif
how do you honestly have 15,000 posts. that is way too many. 

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Manila Machine?

Senior Sisig...

Thats in NorCal.

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Manila Machine?

Senior Sisig...

Thats in NorCal.

kogi short rib burritos =]
its not something u can eat eveyday tho for me once i eat it i wait a good month or two before i eat it again. it makes me appreciate the taste more. 

kogi short rib burritos =]
its not something u can eat eveyday tho for me once i eat it i wait a good month or two before i eat it again. it makes me appreciate the taste more. 

Back
Top Bottom