Korean Tacos Appreciation! vol. NO East/West Coast War!!

Korean tacos?

try them with out a condom on, they are even better
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I went to the Kogi truck twice when it went to Irvine, and I gotta tell you, the food was bomb. Overhyped? Yes. Worth waiting in line for more than 30 minutes? Maybe not. But I spent like $15 on hella food and it was a delicious experience for a dude with the munchies.
pimp.gif

I went to the Kogi truck twice when it went to Irvine, and I gotta tell you, the food was bomb. Overhyped? Yes. Worth waiting in line for more than 30 minutes? Maybe not. But I spent like $15 on hella food and it was a delicious experience for a dude with the munchies.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

never heard of it. Is it like some bulgogi with everything else in a normal taco?

That's all it is brosef.

So much cheaper to do it at home. Some put kimchi instead of the shredded lettuce/salsa .

The lines you have to put up with out here just to get it aren't worth it. And no, it doesn't "add" to the experience. That only applies to Pinks.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

never heard of it. Is it like some bulgogi with everything else in a normal taco?

That's all it is brosef.

So much cheaper to do it at home. Some put kimchi instead of the shredded lettuce/salsa .

The lines you have to put up with out here just to get it aren't worth it. And no, it doesn't "add" to the experience. That only applies to Pinks.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

On a side note, theres a filipino fusion truck, and people were lovin the sisig tacos.
In LA? Info?
I think it was White Rabbit.
Quoting sucks on safari but I think Manila Machine does it too

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

On a side note, theres a filipino fusion truck, and people were lovin the sisig tacos.
In LA? Info?
I think it was White Rabbit.
Quoting sucks on safari but I think Manila Machine does it too

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

Yeah, there's a whole bunch of these fusion trucks in Socal now. Kogi is cool, but dudes overrate the crap out of it. Personally I prefer the kimchi quesadilla.

Manila Machine?

Senior Sisig...

http://whiterabbittruck.com/blog/

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

Yeah, there's a whole bunch of these fusion trucks in Socal now. Kogi is cool, but dudes overrate the crap out of it. Personally I prefer the kimchi quesadilla.

Manila Machine?

Senior Sisig...

http://whiterabbittruck.com/blog/

KOGI Truck in SoCal is OVERRATED to me. The food is good, but it's definitely not worth waiting in line with other herbs for 1 hr.

KOGI Truck in SoCal is OVERRATED to me. The food is good, but it's definitely not worth waiting in line with other herbs for 1 hr.

Instead of waiting in line with frail herbs, just hit up the truck after an hour from when it gets there. The wait time in line will be about 30 seconds
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom