Ksteezy ruined my life b

As far as OPEE Tho...can't say, those red pants had me on fleek that summer....game changing pants Bruh

So you didn't upload the pics I sent you and then @ her on ig?

You didn't link her to NT in that post?

How bout I snuff you for lying right now?

:rofl: :rofl:

I @ her in a post, I didn't link her to NT Tho :nerd:

You shoulda still kissed her cheek while she slept

This ***** dead *** going to lie on me right now.
You lucky I don't have my old phone.

Don't let me catch you in the streets though.

This ***** dead *** going to lie on me right now.
You lucky I don't have my old phone.

Don't let me catch you in the streets though.
iFZnDlwpCxQR6.gif

It's because you forgot the tombs b.
I destroyed all the pics because I couldnt bare to look at them anymore. Brittle from being soaked in my tears over the years. I'm not a rapper I'm just naturally gifted with my rhyming abilities. This is the exact picture guys. It takes me back to that day when I first saw it, I rushed straight to the gap with it as the store lady snickered. If only I could have read the signs guys. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
can

yall

at

least

type

in

paragraphs?
                                                                                                                              How

About pyramids?

I rather like the idea of pyramid 

formatting my text and I've been looking for a time  to break

this out. I agree with hustler everyone should get creative with their writing format.

Last edited:
OP is this story true?

I honestly don't care if it is, still funny as ****

Damn, I was legit gonna try to start messing wit KSteez cus of his dope photography. But, after this thread.... I'm not so sure I'll be able to handle what come with knowing the man. :smh:

Last edited:
mean.gif
@ ****-blocking the man because he was about to give Draya that work.

That ain't no friend, b. Smarten up.
That ish is foul but , lets be real how close was he gonna get ? She aint been seen with a avg. dude in years scandrick was her worst but that was the retirement guy n he still got chalupas in the bank 

I'm convinced that if ksteezy hadn't intervened, Diego would have had a high possibility of joining the fake-celebrity mile high club.

It's just foul, b. That person would be dead to me. Cut communication off forever.
:rofl:

YA wanna hear foul?...one time we went out, he made sure I got drunk and got some girl to sit on my lap and took a picture and texted it to my wife b

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom