"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

I didn't get an official email from the Kubo Team yet, but I just signed into my UPS My Choice account and that's where I found the shipment info.

I also checked my UPS My Choice account and saw that my pair should arrive on Thursday 9/15, i didn't receive anything from Laika though.

It finally showed up on ups my choice, and mines says 9/19.

I'm happy with any size since they're free but would like my size if possible

Lol true. To me not entirely free since I wasted so much damn time on that game, time value of money and all haha. But I feel ya

Unless you took time off work just to play this game or something that don't count :lol:
I hit my high score the first hour so the fact that I played on my phone after was all on me

Nothing but Preme in my Delivery Planner 
nerd.gif

Chapter 4

Good call just checked my choice and shoes 9/15 for me. I doubt it's here that soon though ha. I wouldn't get to see them until Saturday anyways on the road for work right now.

I checked UPS and mine say an estimated delivery date of 9/15 also. I don't think they'll get here on that date especially since there shipping ups ground. They still haven't been shipped. All they have done so far is generate a tracking number. So I wouldn't be surprised if it's still another week or two before they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom