"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

^^^ wow pretty cre... Not sure what to think ... I'm was 199 when game ended ... So now I guess I have a shot. At a my size .. I was thinking it be based in score and or game play ... Maybe ...

Fyi

I think
Dude on eBay selling for 6racks says he bought his size 10 on auction so he get his size

Not sure anybody dropping 6 tho

Will most likely only benefit me since I was at the end of the board

I'd actually wait as long as a nike iD takes to get my size ... But they must of been premade ...

I got that email too, asked them if the Winner's List order is the order that will be fulfilled so we'll see. Kind of messed up that its random though since you would think scores would have an effect.

^^^ wow pretty cre... Not sure what to think ... I'm was 199 when game ended ... So now I guess I have a shot. At a my size .. I was thinking it be based in score and or game play ... Maybe ...

Fyi

I think
Dude on eBay selling for 6racks says he bought his size 10 on auction so he get his size

Not sure anybody dropping 6 tho
Yea it sounds like (NOW) it doesn't matter if you're number 1 or number 250... there is still opportunity for you to get your requested size. Which is dumb. though, I'm sure people at the bottom of the list is happy now. But I guess we'll see what happens when it comes in. 

As for the ebay guy... he put himself in that situation.... I don't think it's worth the trouble, unless he has some deals already locked. Like I said I didn't think too much of these shoes.... I don't think it'll go in the grands. But, boy if I'm wrong.... I may need to hop on that train. 

I don't want to keep bothering them and they revoke my pair lol but I'm curious to see what size runs they have. I'll be pissed if there mainly smallest and biggest size lol 

Well that random fulfillment sucks, if anybody gets an 11.5 and I don't would anyone be willing to help me out? 

Somebody got a pair in flight size 10.5 for 1250 ... Them flight pics look ooooo so official ...

Congrats to all the winners and jumped off this thread as soon as the contest closed (couldn't get passed 11500 damn it lol) but curious to know how these are even being made? Like imagine if everyone that won was a size 10... I expect it to take NikeID type timing before all winners get fulfilled

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners and jumped off this thread as soon as the contest closed (couldn't get passed 11500 damn it lol) but curious to know how these are even being made? Like imagine if everyone that won was a size 10... I expect it to take NikeID type timing before all winners get fulfilled
shoes are premade probably 5-10 per size depending on whether or not they made a 14.5 or weird sizes like that or kept it simple with a size run like a store

shoes are premade probably 5-10 per size depending on whether or not they made a 14.5 or weird sizes like that or kept it simple with a size run like a store
Size 8-14 (if 14 are made) and including half sizes are 15 different sizes. 10 of each size is only 150 pairs still wouldn't have enough for 250. So there has to be more made. I just don't know if each size was equally made or if it's a bell shape. When I worked at Champs we got LOTS of the middle sizes and only few sizes at the ends of the run. I hope is IT  a bell shape, where the middle sizes are made more. BUT NONETHELESS.... I'M CURIOUS TO THIS TOO....HENCE I feel like someone should email to check... but they may not disclose. I still hope in the background they still do it according to leaderboard rankings (sorry to the lower totem pole; but I just want my pair, no offense) lol 

People already emailed and they said sizes sent would be random.

Hell yea but realistically these are around a g and will probably stay there.

Wow this is BS news for me! I wanted to actually rock this shoe but how if I don't get my size. Lol we probably ain't gonna even know until we open up the box when it gets to our house.

Yup it's gonna be a crapshoot. If I get my size and it's not going for 3000 they are going on my feet, otherwise I'll probably let these bad boys go (assuming it's nowhere close to my size and not wearable by me)

Yeah I think I'll do th same. But I feel like they should at least try to get ppl the size they input when we signed up, otherwise why'd they ask in the first place?

Here's how I think it'll be done. All our sizes are taken in consideration. But order is randomized so if first ten people selected all had a 12 they will get 12s and basically anyone after will be assed out on that size. I could be wrong though

if I don't get my size..... does Flight Club or any reliable company..... GOAT, STOCKX, STADIUM GOODS....Will they take trades? lol

Unless someone here has something on my want list.... but we'll see when the boxes come in! 

V v V v V v V

Back
Top Bottom