Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your studies don’t belong in here. We’re only going off spiritual feelings and psuedo anecdotal evidence.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford jape jape what part of using a medical marijuana induced meditation to extract psychosomatic symptoms of trauma is psuedo science?

What part of my CT scan, blood test results, and psychological evaluations is psuedo anecdotal evidence?

I have a psycholgy degree too by the way.

I posted my book.

I will wait for you to answer my question, or to challenge any claim I made in my book.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford jape jape

If you both claim that my healing modalities are "____" ...

Can you explain to me why I am so healthy today... even though I was given 1 year to live over 2 years ago?

Can you explain to me why my health increased for the better at the same time I changed my healing modality?

I tried reading the last couple pages, and not sure what going on here. Cliffs?

-I started this thread in August of 2015... the same time I was diagnosed with Stage IV Cancer.
-I took video's, pictures, and wrote about my cancer from the time I was diagnosed to today on my blog...

http://kylekostic.blogspot.com/

-I went through chemotherapy and radiation treatments(7 week process)
-I didn't eat food or drink water for 8 months. During that time I spent literally 24/7(I couldn't sleep) on the internet attempting to figure out cancer.
-I used what I already knew(I have a psychology degree and used to create treatment plans for children with a mental health diagnosis) in an effort to create something new.
-I was given one year to live in November of 2016. I had half of my lung taken out in February of 2017. That was the last time I went to the doctor.

-I then used what I learned from the internet, moved to California, and tried plant medicine.
-It is now 12/4/18... and I just got a CT scan(clear), blood work(clear), psychological evaluations(clear)... and am in the best physical and mental shape of my life.
-I wrote 2(two) books conceptualizing exactly how and why chemotherapy and radiation did not work, and why meditation and plant medicine did work using both my psychology degree and lived experieince as someone with terminal cancer.

Amazon product ASIN 0692101306
Amazon product ASIN 1729156894
-I posted on NT that the way I healed has been working for others.
-I stated that I believe that the method included in my books is the cure to ALL cancer.
-NT thought I was delusional.
-NT joked, called what I was saying psuedo-science, or just totally dismissed what I was saying without really reading what I wrote.
-I answered every question that was asked of me in this thread.
-I gave away my e-book for free:

Amazon product ASIN B07JLWNX2Z
-A few people supplied their own information supporting my claims... @water
-NT haters got quiet.
-I'm still here... about to go to the gym.

I'm good.

https://www.instagram.com/kylekostic/

-I started this thread in August of 2015... the same time I was diagnosed with Stage IV Cancer.
-I took video's, pictures, and wrote about my cancer from the time I was diagnosed to today on my blog...

-I didn't eat food or drink water for 8 months. During that time I spent literally 24/7(I couldn't sleep) on the internet attempting to figure out cancer.
-I used what I already knew(I have a psychology degree and used to create treatment plans for children with a mental health diagnosis) in an effort to create something new.
-I was given one year to live in November of 2016. I had half of my lung taken out in February of 2017. That was the last time I went to the doctor.

-I then used what I learned from the internet, moved to California, and tried plant medicine.
-It is now 12/4/18... and I just got a CT scan(clear), blood work(clear), psychological evaluations(clear)... and am in the best physical and mental shape of my life.
-I wrote 2(two) books conceptualizing exactly how and why chemotherapy and radiation did not work, and why meditation and plant medicine did work using both my psychology degree and lived experieince as someone with terminal cancer.

-I stated that I believe that the method included in my books is the cure to ALL cancer.
-NT joked, called what I was saying psuedo-science, or just totally dismissed what I was saying without really reading what I wrote.

-NT haters got quiet.

I'm good.

reading through your posts and looking at your IG. I don't even know what to say. You look great. I am so happy for you and your family and I am glad you found a way that helped you. You look so young and I couldn't imagine what your family was going through (especially your mother). Keep spreading your message youn man.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford jape jape

If you both claim that my healing modalities are "____" ...

Can you explain to me why I am so healthy today... even though I was given 1 year to live over 2 years ago?

Can you explain to me why my health increased for the better at the same time I changed my healing modality?
Notice how I never directly addressed your claims. I've only addressed others that support or reinforce your claims.

Not gonna challenge the delusions of a self-admitted schizophrenic.

Notice how I never directly addressed your claims. I've only addressed others that support or reinforce your claims.

Not gonna challenge the delusions of a self-admitted schizophrenic.

Cool.

I stated my claims, and you decided not to challenge them. You had the opportunity to explain why they were delusions, but you did not.

Cool.

You can stick around, browse, and continue to contribute to this thread if you like.

If not, thats cool too.

Peace.

reading through your posts and looking at your IG. I don't even know what to say. You look great. I am so happy for you and your family and I am glad you found a way that helped you. You look so young and I couldn't imagine what your family was going through (especially your mother). Keep spreading your message youn man.

solewoman solewoman

I appreciate it... thank you.

I believe we have the same birthday (October 26... my old screename was classyfreshman :lol:>D)

I'm still waiting for the herb cure to shiga toxin.

Shiga toxin can be found in some forms of E. coli correct?

Since anthrax is the most feared toxin it will be addressed first. The Garlic Information Center in Britain indicates that deadly anthrax is most susceptible to garlic. Garlic is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that even blocks toxin production by germs. [Journal Nutrition, March 2001] Before vaccines were developed against polio, garlic was used successfully as a prophylactic. In one test garlic was found to be a more potent antibiotic than penicillin, ampicillin, doxycycline, streptomycin and cephalexin, some of the very same antibiotic drugs used in the treatment of anthrax. Garlic was found to be effective against nine strains of E. coli, Staph and other bugs. [Fitoterapia, Volume 5, 1984] Freshly cut cloves of garlic or garlic powder may be beneficial.

The antibacterial, antiseptic action of plant oils has been described in recent medical literature and may be helpful in fighting biological toxins. [Journal Applied Microbiology, Volume 88, 2000 ] A potent natural antibiotic, more powerful than many prescription antibiotics, is oil of oregano. One study showed that oregano completely inhibited the growth of 25 germs such as Staphylococcus aureas, Escherichia coli, Yersinia enterocolitica and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. [Journal Food Protection, July 2001] Oregano has been shown to be effective in eradicating intestinal parasites in humans. [Phytotherapy Research, May 2000 ] Wild oregano, which is quite different than the variety on most kitchen spice racks, has over 50 antibacterial compounds. Just one part wild oregano oil in 4000 dilution sterilizes contaminated water. [London Times, May 8, 2001]

B boris , do you agree that entertainment media can influence how people think? If so, consider that most people are conditioned to believe that a "cure" is a vial of some special liquid, not some vegetable(s) they can get for pennies on the dollar when compared to big pharma prescriptions.

That vial implies a one and done dosage when that couldn't be further from the truth. If one wants bigger muscles, it doesn't happen overnight, one must visit the gym regularly to see results. The same return on investment applies when a person is dis-eased (not at ease), the plant based solutions above should be consumed multiple times throughout the day, daily.

As for the OP, I would have suggested Rebounding (high intensity cardio on a trampoline) exercise as it aids in draining the lymph nodes. "It kicks the lymphatic system into high gear. The force of gravity on the body fluctuates, going from a heavy load at the bottom of your bounce to almost zero at the top. Stimulate the one-way valves in your lymphatic system to remove toxins without stressing your joints."

I'm interested to see if you are asking for alternative methods to combat diseases just to balk at them or if you're interested in actually evaluating the different solutions presented.

Wait, how do we know it wasn't the radiation and chemo that eliminated the cancer? Or a combination of the chemo and your new lifestyle?

Seems like folks are completely dismissing the amount of variables involved.

It's almost like you're peddling "I know in my heart it's my method" under the guise of clinical evidence that could be the result of hundreds of different variables at play.

I think you might just be too emotionally invested to think about this objectively bro.

Wait, how do we know it wasn't the radiation and chemo that eliminated the cancer? Or a combination of the chemo and your new lifestyle?

Seems like folks are completely dismissing the amount of variables involved.

It's almost like you're peddling "I know in my heart it's my method" under the guise of clinical evidence that could be the result of hundreds of different variables at play.

I think you might just be too emotionally invested to think about this objectively bro.
He doesn’t know. He doesn’t know anything.
My dad should write a book about how chemo is the cure for cancer cause that worked for him

Shiga toxin can be found in some forms of E. coli correct?

Shiga toxin is produced by some forms of E. coli.

From what you posted, "Garlic was found to be effective against nine strains of E. coli, Staph and other bugs. [Fitoterapia, Volume 5, 1984] Freshly cut cloves of garlic or garlic powder may be beneficial."

I can't find that source to read what it actually says, but I suspect this refers to an experiment done in vitro. This quote even goes on to say garlic may be beneficial. We know that plenty of plants have antibacterial or antifungal properties, but that does not mean these plants provide systemic cures.

B boris , do you agree that entertainment media can influence how people think? If so, consider that most people are conditioned to believe that a "cure" is a vial of some special liquid, not some vegetable(s) they can get for pennies on the dollar when compared to big pharma prescriptions.

That vial implies a one and done dosage when that couldn't be further from the truth. If one wants bigger muscles, it doesn't happen overnight, one must visit the gym regularly to see results. The same return on investment applies when a person is dis-eased (not at ease), the plant based solutions above should be consumed multiple times throughout the day, daily
I think what you're trying to say is that people are biased against plant based treatment because it goes against what they expect a treatment to be. This doesn't prove that plant based treatments are comparable to or more effective than conventional treatments.

I'm interested to see if you are asking for alternative methods to combat diseases just to balk at them or if you're interested in actually evaluating the different solutions presented.
I've asked very specific questions on what cures what, what the mechanisms are by which they cure, and for sources. These questions are obviously to evaluate what is presented.

He doesn’t know. He doesn’t know anything.
My dad should write a book about how chemo is the cure for cancer cause that worked for him

I answered these EXACT questions. I am going to answer them again.

I already explained how cancer is ice via the Dr. Emoto studies and psychosomatic symptom correlations. The chemotherapy and radiation treatment broke the ice. That is why I developed lymphedema... and why the cancer metastasized to my entire bloodstream... and why I was given 1 year to live. Externalizing my lies, psychosomatic symptoms, dirty water/cancer via me telling the truth was how I healed. I no longer held that negative emotion that was tied to water. That is exactly how I healed.

I know.

Now what part of that is psuedo science or anecdotal? I'll wait jape jape

You guys remember that time James Randi personally reached out to Dr. Emoto and offered him $1,000,000 to reproduce his experiments under test conditions that were agreeable to both parties, but Dr. Emoto wouldn't take him up on it?

I do.

B boris , I don't like to throw around the word cure because it implies rapid recovery.

Correct me if I'm wrong but nothing that conventional/modern medicine can provide promises a rapid recovery.
Even what most call cough "medicine" is to help relieve symptoms but not cure them.

If you're asking someone to provide proof of overnight solutions to chronic diseases then I will bow out.

I have not tested everything the site I linked to has to offer, but what I have tested so far yielded the same reactions/results that the documentation suggests.
It doesn't get any more "see it to believe it" than that. But then again, just because I witnessed it doesn't prove anything for anyone other than myself.
And this is exactly why debates like this occur in the first place. :lol:

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford you don't have to respond. You can stick around and respond to everyone else. That is fine with me.

For everyone else I just wanted to clarify... I was given a terminal diagnosis AFTER chemotherapy and radiation failed. I was given one year to live AFTER the cancer metastasized to my lung and bloodstream. I was told to prepare for the worst, fast, AFTER my lung cancer surgery.

That is when I intuitively began my healing modality. That eventually was changed, refined, and understood. Now other people are doing it, and it works for them.

B boris , I don't like to throw around the word cure because it implies rapid recovery.

Correct me if I'm wrong but nothing that conventional/modern medicine can provide promises a rapid recovery.
Even what most call cough "medicine" is to help relieve symptoms but not cure them.

If you're asking someone to provide proof of overnight solutions to chronic diseases then I will bow out.

I have not tested everything the site I linked to has to offer, but what I have tested so far yielded the same reactions/results that the documentation suggests.
It doesn't get any more "see it to believe it" than that. But then again, just because I witnessed it doesn't prove anything for anyone other than myself.
And this is exactly why debates like this occur in the first place. :lol:
I appreciate your response and I think you are taking a reasonable approach for this. I have no doubt that plant based diets provide significant benefits. In fact, I strongly support people following plant based diets if they have chronic conditions.

My issue is with a lot of people in this topic throwing around the idea that just consuming herbs will cure every ailment.

-NT haters got quiet.

I'm good.

Dope bro.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford you don't have to respond. You can stick around and respond to everyone else. That is fine with me.

For everyone else I just wanted to clarify... I was given a terminal diagnosis AFTER chemotherapy and radiation failed. I was given one year to live AFTER the cancer metastasized to my lung and bloodstream. I was told to prepare for the worst, fast, AFTER my lung cancer surgery.

That is when I intuitively began my healing modality. That eventually was changed, refined, and understood. Now other people are doing it, and it works for them.
Do you have anything where a medical professional co-signs that you went from stage IV to cured without any conventional treatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom