Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20181102_173558_404 (1).jpg

The Bible?

I have provided more than enough evidence for stringent inspection. Where is it? I keep hearing people saying that what I did is "___" but they cannot tell me why.

And I will state again ... I started improving AFTER all of the treatment options failed me.

August- October of 2015: 3 Cisplatin chemotherapy treatments, 35 radiation treatments.

November of 2015: Pneumonia and Lymphedema

I did not eat food from August 2015 until February 2016.

April 2016: Remission

November 2016: The cancer is in my bloodstream, and I have a tumor in my lung. The doctors told me they can take the tumor out, but the cancer in my bloodstream will kill me in a year.

February 2017, I get half of my lung taken out. My doctor sends me home to die.

I immediately move to California. I stop taking all physician prescribed medication, turn down a port in my shoulder, immunotherapy, etc.

I used nothing but plant medicine and meditation ... and here I am .

If people want to attribute my healing to the system... even though I explain why it failed me ... I don't know what else to say ...
I don't see the gaping hole in your theory? Chemo put you into remission the first time, then you had surgery to remove a large tumor. Those two things helped to you too. Your doctors didn't send you home to die because on your blog you write they told you that people in your condition usually live a year. So at best your this "cure" your claim to have found helped with the blood cancer.

Now I don't want to argue over an experience you went through but I am a bit confused. I had a friend with blood cancer, I am under the impression that the survival rates are on the higher end for it. Could you provide info on the type of exact cancer you had, and some data showing the survival rates for that cancer? Because if you cured it, it would boost your claims to show what mainstream treatments do. Could you at least do that?

Last edited:
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford I answer ever question that you ask on my blog and in this thread. Please try reading my posts. You can start with the blog post on this page, like 2 posts above this.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford why can't you read my blog post? Again ... everything is on my blog. I'm not answering any more questions without anyone else doing their due diligence.

This article referenced homeopathic tablets, stem cell injections, supplements, and healing crystals. It doesn't even mention the healing modality I used.

Not really interested in arguing man

But I think it's fair for the folks reading this thread to hear from other sources on the subject of alternative cancer treatments

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford why can't you read my blog post? Again ... everything is on my blog. I'm not answering any more questions without anyone else doing their due diligence.
I read some of your blog and all of your post. I didn't see it mentioned. It might take me a while to go through it all again, why can't you just tell me this one specific?

There is no need to assume. I documented literally everything on my blog. You could read it and validate everything I say.

The treatments failed because the doctors told me they failed. My cancer came back after the treatments (reference the post you quoted). My doctors told me that there was no cure to cancer and I was going to die.

My health improved after I was told I was going to die no matter what by my doctor. My health improved after I completed the healing modality that I explained.

If you cannot understand that, there is nothing left for me to say.
I think you fail to understand how both genetics and mutations work.

And the arrogance is astonishing. Fools in here claiming to have the cure for everything when we have people in the world dedicating their lives to finding cures.

Because my life didn't depend on finding a cure, right?

I'll let you guys tell it though.

Your methods may have worked for you in some regard. Which is great. But you shouldn't be touting it in lieu of actual medical care from actual medical professionals. It's irresponsible.

People are different. They have different forms of cancer. People are not the same genetically and biologically. Doctors and nurses make mistakes. Literally thousands of variables involved here.

You need to take a step back and look at the whole picture objectively if possible dude.

Man beats cancer..

Man spends his time after arguing online about how he beat cancer...

Shouldn’t you be out somewhere living life? The same life you fought to preserve? Instead of trying to force your story on others?

I’m sure there are many who didn’t make it that would be spending their time elsewhere had they overcome the same circumstances rather than debating it on a message board.

You could be out getting a medical degree to further your studies to better support your case, but instead you want total strangers who couldn’t point you out of a lineup to take everything you’re saying at face value with no additional medical credentials. You aren’t a practicing medical professional, you don’t have a degree in Oncology, and you don’t have proof/references of other medical professionals to support your claim with reference to your individual study.

Dude get off the internet and go live life. You were given a 2nd chance, don’t waste it. You were lucky enough to get a 2nd shot, you out of everyone should know that tomorrow isn’t promised. Go outside and breathe

I'm honestly not sure what you think this proves.

i dont understand how people are trying to debate you on it. When YOU had cancer lmao. Thats the crazy part
I've had the flu several times in my life. I'm not suddenly an expert in virology.

So you accept the assertion that stage IV cancer can be cured through nature and the bible, but people being skeptical about that claim is the crazy part?

Got it.
Yes because with nature thats nothing that cant be reversed. I see things from a different perspective than most. My best friend beat cancer using Sebi's methodology. It's very much possible and i know a few others from her treatment that are cancer free now too.

We always hear about these people that used alternative methods and somehow survive. We never hear about the ones that use them and it didn't work. Why is that? Because they are dead. The entire argument for them is not the average person that uses them and probably died, but the outliers that survived.

It is great OP is healthy, but from his own words it is clear that he used chemo, radiation, and surgery to get him to the place he is at now. His last bout with blood cancer he seems to claim have cured. However, that claim seems iffy too.

If OP was just on some "my body, my decision" steez, then it would be one thing. I would be sad he is taking such risk knowing he has so many loved ones but I can't tell the next man what to do with his body. However, where he crosses the line is claims that he has now found the cure for all cancer, and is trying to convince other sick venerable people to pursue a course of action that is unproven, and potentially dangerous. Furthermore, he craps on medical professionals and claims he should be trusted because he is the test case for his methods but looking at his situation that is outright false.

OP should be more responsible and label his claims "From my known experience I believe these specific lifestyle changes, along with care from qualified medical professionals, may increase the chances of survival for these specific forms of cancer. Proceed at your own risk.". Instead, we get "I found the cure for all cancer Y'all".

OP should be more responsible and label his claims "From my known experience I believe these specific lifestyle changes, along with care from qualified medical professionals, may increase the chances of survival for these specific forms of cancer. Proceed at your own risk.". Instead, we get "I found the cure for all cancer Y'all".

This.

The placebo effect is hard at work here too.

I explained why I got cancer(internalizing psychosomatic symptoms... using energy to maintain a dualistic personality)

I explained how I healed from cancer(externalizing psychosomatic symptoms... killing my dualistic personality)

Does that not make sense?

Do the pictures lie too?

Anyway ... I am going to continue doing my thing. If anyone wants to continue to attempt to discredit me like I didn't have cancer, didn't document my entire story, and didn't explain why I got cancer and how I healed... so be it. None of it phases me. I have been through too much to let a few NTers bother me. I lived this truth... and it is what it is.

If anyone wants to continue to discredit me, go for it. All I ask is you specifically attempt to discredit my method and how I healed. If you say ... "You're delusional, crazy, etc..." you are just making noise. My evaluations and current health cannot be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom